IGNORED

Objekt - Flatland

peanoot3

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mrgerbik

This is up for pre-order on Bleep (24.10.14) but Boomkat says 'buy'. So can I purchase (and receive my digital) on Boomkat right now?

yes, the digital is considered released at boomkat as of yesterday.

This is up for pre-order on Bleep (24.10.14) but Boomkat says 'buy'. So can I purchase (and receive my digital) on Boomkat right now?

Sweeeet I ordered from boomkat will check my account

Full album stream up on Pitchfork boys

http://pitchfork.com/advance/572-flatland/

i like how there's a back cursor in the art slide thing, but only the forward cursor works. very one-dimensional, like a flatland. but the music in anything but, maybe a little cold, if anything...

excuse the french, but that's fucking brilliant, cheers!

look forward to wrapping my ears round this....

feeeling really underwhelmed by the LP. his early singles were the best fusion of berlin techno and uk dubstep around at the time and the recent shift to more IDM-style bass tracks was very promising. this lp is so weak compared to every single.

not sure if i'm getting this yet, it sounds like some easy listening autechre to me

most things are easy listening compared to autechre

yes of course but i sense a bit of the same atmosphere but then straight in your face

i love the singles objekt did so i'll be giving at a bunch more listens before i purchase

Loved (loved) ganzfeld but having a hard time getting into this... reminds me a lot of ISAM with too much emphasis on sound design to the point where it detracts from the compositions and the flow of the album as a whole.

IMHO Laurel Halo made a much more cohesive album in the vicinity of this style with last year's Chance of Rain (way underrated)

Archived