IGNORED

Clark - Clark (Nov. 3rd 2014)

lawrenke

This is a fucking great album. The only tracks I can't be arsed with so far are the last two but I'm not going to give up on them just yet. Hope the Bonus Track Japan is worth the wait. The three tracks on side two gave me a proper aural boner.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two days from release and no previews. Great jerb, Warp.

I thought there were 3 previews from the new album on bleep?

Yes? No?

Yep anyone can hear 3 tracks from it (4 if you include the end of the NTS mix), and if you've pre-ordered via Bleep you can download teh album

Two days from release and no previews. Great jerb, Warp.

I thought there were 3 previews from the new album on bleep?

Yes? No?

Yep anyone can hear 3 tracks from it (4 if you include the end of the NTS mix), and if you've pre-ordered via Bleep you can download teh album

and who in their right mind would preorder from bleep anymore?

it's only 2 more days, who cares about 30 second previews at this point.

You could be right actually!

Are people listening to a leak then?

nvrmnd I know the answer to that. I'll wait for my copy in the mail though.

:sad:

My CD copy arrived in the post on Friday morning, courtesy of boomkat

Guest trananhhung

I preordered this on iTunes. I'm now in Portugal on a business trip and can't download it because I bought it while in the UK. I hate bleep but at least you don't face these kind of problems. Why is digital distribution still so bloody non-functional.

I bit and ordered the CD from Amazon. Should be here Tuesday-ish... I couldn't go on any longer without owning the album. It's very good to my ears (been listening to a leak for a week or two now). Unfurla particularly, I lose it every time that comes up. Solid release all around though.

Also, this is my first Clark album. I dunno if I want to tempt spending more cash by looking into his older releases...

Guest totemcrackerjack

Also, this is my first Clark album.

Oh man, you are one lucky guy. You have a quite the discography to explore my friend. Seeing as you don't have any moral qualms with leaks, I'd suggest you listen first, buy later, because if you tend to ultimately purchase things you enjoy, you will almost certainly end up doing so.

Also, this is my first Clark album. I dunno if I want to tempt spending more cash by looking into his older releases...

DO EET

Yeah tbh I regret having said "bad" things about this record. I wanted too much but this album is fucking solid. I could download it from Bleep today but I really really want to receive the LP!

it seems a lot of the negative was off and building a bit of momentum before the album was even released : P

Yup. There always seems to be a load of pissy, whiney, whinging comments here on watmm. It's the territory. Let 'em get on with it and (try to) ignore 'em.

Archived