IGNORED

Syro JPN CD Owners’ Lounge

ascdi

I gotta be honest, you guys. I was expecting to have my copy of Syro by now. Unfortunately, I am in AMERICA, and according to my ELECTRIC MAIL, my copy of the album has JUST NOW left the island nation of Japan. It may not arrive until FRIDAY, in which case I am probably gonna die before then

Just wanted to start a little thread where I and anyone else afflicted with this awful, awful hardship of waiting for their copy of Syro can come and hang out to chat.

I should mention that I am being a patient mature listener and have NOT heard the album in full yet. Waiting will make something something better something something patience something something? Or so I’m told?

Anyway, this is sad. Happy, but also very sad. Sad.

How are you?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazon.co.jp We available, thank you. Today, the ordered commodity Amazon.co.jp is ships, processing of your order we've gone, I will inform you. And if you wish, if you want to check the content of the order, returned goods, the exchange order history and from please.

AqRTGmz.png?1

We are looking forward to using you again.

^_^

Mine 'should' get delivered on Friday but I won't be able to get it until who knows when. I'm at Uni at the moment so I got it sent to my parents house cos I don't want some dodgy bugger nicking it.

Is it worth taking the train for an hour just to pick it up? Probably.

At least it's on Spotify .-.

My status is departure scan from Tokyo but delivery date of Monday. I've got the vinyl preordered from Rockaboom in Leicester, just need to go and collect it at the weekend if I can, I'll have that before the CD at this rate.

I'm having to get my syro fix from streaming it at the moment, not ideal

hmm. do i really want to own both the european and japanese versions of the cd? my heart says yes but my wallet says no

mhmmm... i'm in exactly the same thought as you...

Vinyl+CD I can understand, but why would you get both CDs? They're exactly the same except one has a track less and a line less on the receipt artwork

DHL just sent me a text message saying that my CD will be delivered tomorrow (and that I should fill out some web form if I expect to be away). I am in the united states, and I ordered from AMAZON JP.

Exact same. Checked tracking and it says its in LA on its way to the bay. Text says just sign your name and tracking number on a sticky note or something and leave it at your mail box I guess....or go to that site where you can decide from a couple of things what you want to do like pick it up at the DHL center near you, or schedule a delivery time.

DHL just sent me a text message saying that my CD will be delivered tomorrow (and that I should fill out some web form if I expect to be away). I am in the united states, and I ordered from AMAZON JP.

Exact same. Checked tracking and it says its in LA on its way to the bay. Text says just sign your name and tracking number on a sticky note or something and leave it at your mail box I guess....or go to that site where you can decide from a couple of things what you want to do like pick it up at the DHL center near you, or schedule a delivery time.

Ditto!

U-S-A! U-S-A! :aphexsign:

hmm. do i really want to own both the european and japanese versions of the cd? my heart says yes but my wallet says no

mhmmm... i'm in exactly the same thought as you...

Vinyl+CD I can understand, but why would you get both CDs? They're exactly the same except one has a track less and a line less on the receipt artwork

yeah i know it's ridiculous... but i love the 13th tracks! it's not just that only japanese people have the chance to have this track not us, out of japan... Now I saw that the title is available for sale on the net in lossless... want to wait again... it's possible that warp'll released a single or an EP with this title and more... so i must know what's my decision... i'm like crazy...

Archived