IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

i wonder what aphex will do once his warp contract expires, i'd like to think he'd take a different approach and start releasing music on smaller labels and not release on warp again.

i wonder if he even has a contract with warp, they didn't seem to have a problem with him releasing on rephlex.

i'd love for him to release his more experimental stuff through smaller labels tough

I'd guess he has a contract with Warp that covers deal terms/percentages, but not one that requires X number of releases at this point.

Boxenergy4remix1, Noddy, Nightmail are back - not sure what else though - maybe all of them? EDIT - Yea, all of them it seems
........aaaand I didn't see that this had been mentioned. Good night.

Edited by Brionic

Syrobonkers Track 46 + the newest one wasn't on Syrobonkers correct? So we have 2 new tunes, hype is real!

All of those were in the Syrobonkers drop, yeah.

Syrobonkers Track 46 + the newest one wasn't on Syrobonkers correct? So we have 2 new tunes, hype is real!

All of those were in the Syrobonkers drop, yeah.

Even the marriage one? Don't have that at all, will have to redownload, cheers. :)

since he's putting up all these syrobonkers tracks i hope he also posts early fenix funk and synthacon 1........and then maybe synthacon 2, 3, 4......rushup i bank 1, 2.......

since he's putting up all these syrobonkers tracks i hope he also posts early fenix funk and synthacon 1........and then maybe synthacon 2, 3, 4......rushup i bank 1, 2.......

Hope so :)

I kind of forgot about this one with all the soundcloud madness, but I hope he still puts up this one like he said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpWwtYo9V5s

Hope so :)

I kind of forgot about this one with all the soundcloud madness, but I hope he still puts up this one like he said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpWwtYo9V5s

haha ive been thinking about that everytime anything happens with the sc that track and the very old cassette. Also the track titled "Jaws"