IGNORED

170871 50

Joyrex

Thabks evry1- richar j twniks

Poast raer dics

Edited by Silent Member

12 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Are we supposed to be getting super excited?

I don't know, are we all just so jaded now....there was maybe a time....maybe just me.

I'm old, not 50, but old...do these Unfried Goods people usually hock musical wares or will it just be your usual logoo tat of totes, brollies and teddy's.

oh god ew.  i just read the descriptions on some of the posts on the instagram of this 'unified goods'. they appear to be building hype, using his birthday, so they can resell their own collection of 'rare' records and memorabilia.  its like the evolution of discogs sharks - hypebeast 'sneaker drop' culture meets nft-fomo-inducing meets social-media-influencing commodification.  disgusting

Edited by markedone
  • Like 1

I tried "disgusting" -- "Password incorrect, please try again". Trying to complete my "Donkey Rhubarb" teddy bear collection.

Edit: "AFX50", that wasn't so hard after all. But 242 quid is a bit steep. 

Edited by IDEM

I'm a made man.

I'm also apparently sending a nine-year-old to the beach with a 200,- beach towel. Gotta stop doing that lest she get mugged.

Edited by IDEM
  • Haha 1