IGNORED

Mental illness is demonic possession

drillkicker

The great delusion of modern psychology, and “civilized” society as a whole is the idea that our brains are pieces of meat that belong to us. This could not be further from the truth. This delusion comes from a deadly fallacy: our experience of the world can be taken at face value.

The common belief among empirically focused institutions is that our world can be objectively observed through physical measurements and inductive reasoning. However, what is overlooked is that all empirical measurement has to pass through the filter of personal experience. Every axiom ever “established” by science is founded on presumptions that were agreed upon by human beings who all had the idea to overlook this private filter.

Now here’s the kicker: people who reject this presumption are believed to be insane. Diagnoses such as “schizophrenia” and “paranoia” are terms used to describe those who have a differing filter than the authorities who build and maintain civic institutions.

How do they choose to respond to these deviations from their presumed norm? Through empirical observation, of course.

What they fail to consider is that there may in fact be a race of entities who exist in between this filter and reality. These beings, the Demons, are able to manipulate the filter of observation such that they are undetected by empirical observation.

The people who are described as schizophrenic all have experiences where they see or hear these demons. Is it possible that these people are simply more resistant to malignant foreign manipulation? It’s certainly possible. Unfortunately, the authorities disagree. They build mental health clinics specifically to detain these resistant people and feed them “medicine” that in fact damages their ability to perceive the true nature of reality.

Wonder who’s behind this? You guessed it, the Demons themselves. Their powers are so insidious that they are able to manipulate the civilizations of the world to persecute the only humans who are aware of them. Quite the powerful entities, no?

There is only one way to fight against these beings: reject the institutions of power, and all the ideas they perpetuate.

Their most powerful tool, by far, is music. They invented music specifically in order to disrupt our thought processes. It’s no coincidence that music emerged at the same time as civilization itself, with musical instruments being among the earliest extant tools of primitive humanity. This is because music is the earliest tool invented by the Demons to enslave us. It’s designed to impede our thought processes by repeating, looping, and using simple patterns upon which our minds fixate. These patterns become fused into our neural pathways and cause our minds to stumble over original thought, instead preferring the patterns that the demons want us to think. ALL MUSIC IS DEMONICALLY INSPIRED.

It’s no wonder that society has become more and more blind to spiritual reality over the centuries, with secularization exponentiating after the invention of recording technology. Computers have sped this up even more.

Demons love numbers! They use numbers in music, and they use it in all of our modern technology. This is because numbers fixate in our minds. They form the basis of technology, and of enslavement. The ancient Hebrews were aware of this, and intentionally used numbers to keep their people under control through mystical rites.

Now we are so deluded that we dont even need mysticism, we have computers! Computers are entirely operated by numbers. Everything is digital, and i mean everything! Think about one thing youve done today that doesnt involve digital technology. Pretty hard, isnt it?

See how far our enslavement has come? My advice to you: avoid the thoughts of other people, free your mind, and question everything. The world will persecute you, but you alone will experience true freedom.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Burger 4
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 2

Science isn't founded on presumptions that were agreed upon. I'd say it's based on replicating steps and arriving at the same conclusion.
Maybe humanity just isn't quite there yet, and our discomfort with its state is so jarring that we have to resort to biblical explanations because facing a reality this fucked up is even more difficult to accept than the alternative.

Who is to say demons aren't your subconscious angst being projected into reality? After all, fear is the mind killer :catrecline:

Edited by chronical
  • Like 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 2

posted this in the youtube vids thread but.. seems maybe here it should be too. 

there's a thousand angles to add.. but when considering human consciousness and that we all will die as well as eeveryone we know or have ever known it seems kinda irrelevant.. as to what matters. insert rust cole monologues.. 

so, if human consciousness is special and not something granted to any other animal/organism on earth then it seems a shitty bargain ay? i mean.. if it's not exclusive to us then at least we could commiserate w/octopi or dolphins or dogs or something.. but seems like it's just us who are aware that we're going to die and we learn that pretty early on. 

my point? idk. but along w/knowing what we know we also know pretty certainly that we're also, as a species, shitting it all down the toilet for the bulk of humanity as funnel waste into every crevasse and aerosolize into the atmosphere the shit and piss of pigs and cows  and chickens along with countless numbers of pollutants and toxins.. 

so, we can turn the lens inwards in hopes of figuring ourselves out but if we do then it maybe will be just in time to drown as the elites live it up in billion dollar lifeboats or mine shafts stocked w/canned foods and hot breeders a la Dr. Strangelove. 

weeeeeeeehoooooo! sorry.. decided today to have 2x ciders after 2x cup of coffee and so shitposting? happens. as youo were. 

42 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

It’s no coincidence that music emerged at the same time as civilization itself,

i dispute this assumption. cave dwellers were beating on rocks w/sticks and thumping diy drums and using some nose whistles etc long before any notion of 'civilization' existed. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, chronical said:

our discomfort with its state is so jarring that we have to resort to biblical explanations because facing a reality this fucked up is even more difficult to accept than the alternative.

Yeppp, this is meta-fucked up alright, especially when acknowledging the fuckuppedness of it all only leads to a threeway with anxiety and depression :catfallen:

Monsters and demons beckoning to me

*Posting on idem frorm

• Like 2

1 hour ago, drillkicker said:

The common belief among empirically focused institutions is that our world can be objectively observed through physical measurements and inductive reasoning. However, what is overlooked is that all empirical measurement has to pass through the filter of personal experience.

169.jpg

1 hour ago, drillkicker said:

Wonder who’s behind this? You guessed it, the Demons themselves.

8j6p608o29s71.jpg

*thanks dank memes thread*

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 3

Demons dont exists.

But mental illness and emotional pain can be a special kind of hell.

In spiritual and religious matters, ive found the hard way, simplicity is often your best friend really. The demon stuff, the big flashy stuff won't help you, nor help anyone else.

The most basic, simple things are the most important. It can be held in a few words and sentences. Everyone knows them but we forget about them because they are so simple and can seem almost unimportant by their simplicity in comparison with the loud, complicated or apocalyptic stuff.

Edited by thefxbip
  • Like 2

I also feel more drawn to the magical and poetic rather than the scientific, at least when it concerns the inner workings of our personalities and thoughts. 

in an ideal world, shamans, witches and other nature folk would work alongside psychiatrists and doctors for a more well rounded approach. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, drillkicker said:

This delusion comes from a deadly fallacy: our experience of the world can be taken at face value.

If you're talking about people in general (as opposed to science) I can understand where you're coming from. There's a lot of the so-called "seeing is believing" out in the real world. Not entirely wrong either btw, as it tends to be truthful enough, generally speaking. Not always of course. Or rather, it remains a subjective truth. But when you're talking about science, I believe you've got the wrong end of the stick. The whole idea behind science is to have a tool which corrects for this subjective bias people inherently have.

And with respect to the rest of your argument, I'd say that spirituality (or religion) don't have to be in conflict with science. They can exist peacefully next to each other in an ideal world. Science can't and shouldn't replace spirituality. And vice versa. Each serves a (different) purpose. And conflicts can arise when those are mixed up. I mean, if I say spirituality can be linked to psychological health, few will disagree. (I hope) But saying science is linked to psychological health doesn't necessarily make any sense at all. You'd have to stretch in all sorts of elaborate arguments to make that work (eg. science stands for rationality, or something). But the point is, science and spirituality are two entirely different beasts. I don't know, maybe there's a scientific study where psychological health is linked to spirituality? Now, the scientist might wonder: but how do you measure and test for that? And the spiritualist might think: you don't understand you cheap reductionist heretic! And I'd argue, both have a place on the table.

Sorry for this text. This was my inner scientist speaking. My inner spiritualist tells me I'm supposed to say I hope you can get rid of those inner demons and be free. Ironically, both had the same goal.

I just screamed to the weirdly rotting red eyed guy watching me inside my walls and he signalled my brain saying that demons are 100% not real and neither is god. So there you have it.

PS. He also told me that IDM was burning in hell, next door to dubstep and Nu-metal. He's such a rascal.

1 hour ago, Silent Member said:

I just screamed to the weirdly rotting red eyed guy watching me inside my walls and he signalled my brain saying that demons are 100% not real and neither is god. So there you have it.

PS. He also told me that IDM was burning in hell, next door to dubstep and Nu-metal. He's such a rascal.

Demons want you to believe they arent real.  As long as you believe them, they will tell you that THEIR thoughts are YOUR thoughts.  This is how they push you to extreme acts like suicide.  Suicide is their ultimate victory.  You have nothing to gain from self harm, just like you have nothing to gain from psychiatry.  The only way to freedom is to reject the foreign thoughts that have infected your mind.  Trust your own experiences of reality, and dont let other people tell you what they think about it.  Your mind needs to belong to you, not anyone else and least of all the spirits of the air.  Fight your own battle, and do so with a clear mind and a stable determination.