IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

Guest Sprigg

Just picked up The Saboteur... don't normally like these GTA-type games, but I like the characters and the visual style.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for those of you who are cheap-ass bastards, pirated versions of Portal 2 are now out there.

but i would add if you choose to give your money to only one software house on the planet, it should be valve. and mojang. two software houses.

I traded in Bayonetta and Homefront for Portal 2. I didn't like either of those games very much, and all the hype and reviews for Portal 2 seemed worth it to me.

Finally a multiplatform title that actually took advantage of the ps3's power: http://www.lensoftruth.com/head2head/head2head-portal-2-screenshot-comparison/

There is less detail and more aliasing in the 360 version as far as I can tell. The lighting is obviously different as well but I really don't know which is better on that front.

note: not really the first title to do so but probably the most significant

Swore off videogames a while back as I get too addicted and it kills my social life, but I just impulsively ordered Portal 2. Oh well, it'll be worth it.

i just started Half Life 2, i love it.

it's great being behind the times with games and stuff because they're always cheap.

I've limited myself for $20-30 US for games at the most. Which is good because I'm pretty behind the times on a bunch of shit.

^ my strategy (actually, it just happened to be that way), I got , Uncharted 1 for 15 bucks, Mirrors Edge new copy for 8 bucks, GTA IV used copy for 5 bucks etc.

who the fuck did the music to this? :braindance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MphBKGUshDw

Haha I installed the demo and thought the music was unusually good, too.

@Kaini,

(actual tv-spoiler ahead)

Your avatar is a bit of a spoiler for people who haven't seen the latest seasons yet. (Note how me confirming that it actually is a spoiler is also a spoiler, hence the spoiler-warning) Spoiler :wacko:

Portal 2 is brilliant!!! Played lots of the co-op with a friend. The level designs are awesome. It's got a great sense of humor too. An all around awesome game and I haven't even touched the single player campaign yet.

Guest disparaissant

probably gonna pick up portal 2 next week, broke for now.

borrowed borderlands from a friend, enjoying it so far. beat nine-toes no problem.

probably gonna pick up portal 2 next week, broke for now.

borrowed borderlands from a friend, enjoying it so far. beat nine-toes no problem.

I got sucked into borderlands for ages

Guest Iain C

Like the rest of the world, I'm currently playing Portal 2. My local shop released the 360 version a couple of days early.

I can't remember the last time I could actually be bothered to play a video game for longer than an hour - but this kept me glued to the screen till midnight, a bottle of whiskey actually going undrunk. Higher praise is barely possible.

portal 2 single player campaign was perfect, if a bit too easy

i guess valve will spend the next 5 years pumping overpriced dlc for co-op..not gonna get into that.

valve don't charge for DLC on the PC/Mac and going forward (starting with Portal 2) DLC will be free for PS3 also, due to Valve having Steam integration on there. Xbox players are shit out of luck

i guess valve will spend the next 5 years pumping overpriced dlc for co-op..not gonna get into that.

valve don't charge for DLC on the PC/Mac and going forward (starting with Portal 2) DLC will be free for PS3 also, due to Valve having Steam integration on there. Xbox players are shit out of luck

really? Even "hats" and shit? I figured that was what eugene was referring to.

really? Even "hats" and shit? I figured that was what eugene was referring to.

nah i was just speculating, i don't know how many coop puzzles are there now but im sure there are not enough to last for years, so i assumed valve will be releasing extra levels as dlcs you'll have to pay for.

Archived