IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

jesus christ even being a werewolf doesn't work...i guess ill have to reload from an earlier save

err...nm ill just cheat myself and lower the difficulty.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AcrossCanyons

Skyrim is easy with destruction magic. My first character used it and I blew through everything. My 2nd character was a full melee build and most things were fine except dragons, and only because they never fucking came down.

Guest Sprigg

If you really wanna make Skyrim easy, don't ever go to the level up screen. I did this as a naked warhammer swinging Nord and blew through the Companions in around an hour at level 2.

Oh God QTEs ..... (for me) the mark of a poor game and a production company out of ideas. I blame Shenmue (though, back then it was an innovation rather than an overused trope (do I mean 'trope' ? don't know))

KEEP PRESSING 'A' TO NOT LOSE !

I've expressed my disdain for Ninja Gaiden 3 ever since it was announced. Itagaki left Team Ninja and since then whoever this dickhead is they put in charge doesn't seem to get that relentlessly fast paced and difficult gameplay is what makes the Ninja Gaiden games good. They're all about flow, about going into a room and fucking up a bunch of people using style, speed and ultra violence. Having QTE's and all this zooming shit for every kill completely misses the point.

Sometimes you don't need to reinvent the wheel, this is one of those times.

Fuck off Ninja Gaiden 3.

Guest disparaissant

guys what the hell pokemon is actually really fun what have i missed out on all these years?!?!

Guest Enter a new display name

Oh God QTEs ..... (for me) the mark of a poor game and a production company out of ideas. I blame Shenmue (though, back then it was an innovation rather than an overused trope (do I mean 'trope' ? don't know))

KEEP PRESSING 'A' TO NOT LOSE !

Did you see a black car the day of the incident?

peter molyneux fake twitter account where a fake molyneux constantly tweets "outside the box" game ideas. lols.

https://twitter.com/...!/petermolydeux

Try to imagine a game in which you have an imaginary friend who doesn't believe you are real, you must convince them that you are.

You play a father whose family dog has gone missing. You die looking for it and return home in the body of the missing dog.

You are a small girl flying a talking kite. The kite seems to know about a upcoming major terrorist attack and floats towards clues.

You play a babysitter, you turn up and the baby is made of cardboard. Would you stay? I want games to start asking more ethical questions

What if you lived in a world where all guns are required to be plugged into wall sockets? Now THAT would be a tactical shooter wouldn't it?

Racing game where you only have 2 speeds. 0MPH and 10,000 MPH. Did you just run over a little child? who knows? how does that make you feel?

"YOUR SOFA IS THE CONTROLLER"

"2 years ago we asked 'what if YOU were the controller? This year we will ask 'what if YOU were the entire xbox console AND the TV?'

and the best thing is the real peter molyneux apparently loves this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA1lUwPKKOs

peter molyneux fake twitter account where a fake molyneux constantly tweets "outside the box" game ideas. lols.

Try to imagine a game in which you have an imaginary friend who doesn't believe you are real, you must convince them that you are.

You play a father whose family dog has gone missing. You die looking for it and return home in the body of the missing dog.

You are a small girl flying a talking kite. The kite seems to know about a upcoming major terrorist attack and floats towards clues.

You play a babysitter, you turn up and the baby is made of cardboard. Would you stay? I want games to start asking more ethical questions

What if you lived in a world where all guns are required to be plugged into wall sockets? Now THAT would be a tactical shooter wouldn't it?

Racing game where you only have 2 speeds. 0MPH and 10,000 MPH. Did you just run over a little child? who knows? how does that make you feel?

"2 years ago we asked 'what if YOU were the controller? This year we will ask 'what if YOU were the entire xbox console AND the TV?'

http://kotaku.com/5895396/peter-molydeux-game-jam-expands-to-germany-portugal-vegas-and-beyond

Crysis 2 finished - good all round FPS but the baddies got a little repetative by the end of the game and the end of game boss was too easy. Still worth a look.

Killzone 2 finished - difficult at fist but fiddling with the controller settings made things a lot more playable. Awesome bloody game and the end of game boss was a bastard but the best £4 I've spent in a while.

Killzone 3 about half way though - they've smoothed out the control issues aand the game bigger and better with amazing backdrops. More varied gameplay with a good storyline, excellent game.

Uncharted 3 almost finished - better than the first two and satisfyingly challanging. Epic as it gets and the best looking game I've played to date.

Deus Ex - took a while to get into the unforgiving precise nature of the gameplay but thats what sets it apart from the rest of the crowd although not quite as lavish graphics wise as it could have been .Going to finish Killzone 3 first then take this on.

Time to play the dlc to Dragon Age: Origins. I picked up the DA:O Ultimate Edition for $20. Awakening alone on PSN is $40. So it really was an awesome deal to get every piece of dlc along with the original game for half of what Awakening is.

Crysis 2 finished - good all round FPS but the baddies got a little repetative by the end of the game and the end of game boss was too easy. Still worth a look.

Killzone 2 finished - difficult at fist but fiddling with the controller settings made things a lot more playable. Awesome bloody game and the end of game boss was a bastard but the best £4 I've spent in a while.

Killzone 3 about half way though - they've smoothed out the control issues aand the game bigger and better with amazing backdrops. More varied gameplay with a good storyline, excellent game.

Uncharted 3 almost finished - better than the first two and satisfyingly challanging. Epic as it gets and the best looking game I've played to date.

Deus Ex - took a while to get into the unforgiving precise nature of the gameplay but thats what sets it apart from the rest of the crowd although not quite as lavish graphics wise as it could have been .Going to finish Killzone 3 first then take this on.

I LOVE the multiplayer on Crysis 2. So fast paced compared to BF3 etc etc. I like the fast pace and importance of stealth + melee attacks etc

Guest trananhhung

Finishing: Yakuza 4 (does it end?). Started: Journey. Still have to finish 3D DOT GAME HEROES. Buying: El Shaddai.

Also, Alan Wake PC. Runs great with my PS3 controller connected.

Guest Pennywise

http://kotaku.com/58...egas-and-beyond

"Imagine an endless survival horror game where you gain coins to spend on creative scares when sneaking into your friend's game"

i like the sound of that one

Archived