oscillik

I'd be okay with no soundtrack. Just the sound of Hollywood accountants cumming on classic film reels.

Edited by Gocab

I'd be okay with no soundtrack. Just atmospheric sounds and dialogue.

That's actually one of the things that makes the original score so interesting. Some of it is just a pad with some bleeps and stuff, but it's like it's infused into the environment itself.

"thereallyrealelp here is a snippet of my rejected (or ignored) blade runner 2049 trailer score. honestly even being asked to demo it up was an honor. all synths done on the yamaha cs80, which as you may know is the same synth vangelis used for the original."

- EL-P

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZXlj8RlLkJ/?taken-by=thereallyrealelp

Edited by doublename

"thereallyrealelp here is a snippet of my rejected (or ignored) blade runner 2049 trailer score. honestly even being asked to demo it up was an honor. all synths done on the yamaha cs80, which as you may know is the same synth vangelis used for the original."

- EL-P

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZXlj8RlLkJ/?taken-by=thereallyrealelp

yeahhh nah

which is weird because

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WbCOqyGp5E

lol. twitter toilet paper. They throw those out for any hyped film expounding profuse love, it's a masterpiece, like nothing you will ever see...

...oops, it was a turd actually. A turd clogging the fuck out of your pipes.

lol. twitter toilet paper. They throw those out for any hyped film expounding profuse love, it's a masterpiece, like nothing you will ever see...

Did the same happen with Alien: Covenant or Ghost in the Shell?

The early reviews of Wonder Woman were positive, and lo and behold, the movie was good.

This makes me a bit more relaxed about Blade Runner: 2049.

Did the same happen with Alien: Covenant or Ghost in the Shell?

The early reviews of Wonder Woman were positive, and lo and behold, the movie was good.

This makes me a bit more relaxed about Blade Runner: 2049.

All the above. 1 outta 3. I guess.