oscillik

Just watched this for the first time today and absolutely loved it. Was a fan of the original but. it a die hard. I thought this was a fantastic sequel and kind of stands on its own as well. Visually arresting and the sound was just perfect.

For a little while the first time I thought K and that memory building girl were brother and sister. I know they aren't now, but the way they overlay both actors in reflections during the scene where K meets her is gorgeous.

Yea, I thought he was really good in it. He was kind of just there, but that is what he was supposed to be. Leto was a little much I thought. Why was he blind? I didnt get that. All that tech and he is blind?

i,m sure i read somewhere that he was born blind,and that was his motivation,to create sight technology,like the 6 floating cameras?

your right about leto,too preachy,but he gets a pass cuz his office is awesome!

Edited by sunshine recorder

hey guys, Jules here, I like Radiohead and the subforum artists. I like art and cool websites

pm me if you'd like to chat

you know the funny part about all that Mr Shitz? It's true. I do like all of that. But you don't. You just like me.

Edited by jules

• 2 weeks later...

Finally can read this thread, i had to wait for the film to come out on blu-ray and after reading about hello spiral's experience in the cinema I am glad I did. Anyway, the thread is as hilariously autistic as I hoped and those that copy and pasted entire articles should be banned.

I really liked this, my favourite moment was when he leaves the city with his hologram bird and they look out the sunroof of the vehicle and there is a big structure emerging from the smog which could be either a ship or a building. Awesome world-building.