IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Aquarius - Charles Manson & Agent Mulder go head to head, or something, no idea what to expect

thought this was really boring. and the casting is terrible. the guy playing charlie manson is the most non charlie manson looking person they could've picked. also the story with charlie "i can't remember his last name" seems forced since the real story is the girl who's living with them, and since it won't go into the tate/labianca murders, what's the point of the charlie guy?

Mr. Robot - duunnnno about this. A hacker with a fish named QWERTY? Corny. Not so sure about Christian Slater either. Why? Just...why.

I appreciate that they cast Rami Malek as the lead, he was great in The Pacific.

Penny Dreadful - First season was interesting, though a bit slow. Second season has started strong, really liked the episode 4. I was a bit surprised to see Patti LuPone cast in the series, kind of felt out of left field, but her character was pretty awesome. The least interesting storyline in the show is Victor Frankenstein's, IMO. Really dislike the actor playing John Clare/Frankenstein's monster. It feels very forced.

The Jinx - your interview eye twitches ain't doing you any favours mate.

nor are his Guilty Burps.

Edited by thanks robert moses

alexi jones, corbett report, infowars nightly, keiser reporto, springwatch, flog it, tastefully offensive tumblr, kekkai sensen (great show), dan machi (love it), arslan senki (good too), new series gintama, world trigger (when will the battle ever end), dwtv euromaxx, folktales of japan (dropped for a few weeks, probably just put it on the list so people might have a look).

Watched Black Mirror S1. I love anthology series in general and this hit that spot perfectly. Eerie, unpredictable, and relevant. I burned through the three episodes in one night but going to try to dole out S2

Hannibal - Season 3 premiere

Was half in the bag for this episode. Kinda a slow burn for the premiere, but some lovely shots & whatnot. Character driven episode between Hannibal & whatever Gillian's Dr. characters name is & their relationship.

is anybody else feeling like Veep is almost better this season?

I wasn't that much into the show 2 first seasons, but loved season 3 and yep, that 4th season is absolutely incredible.

I see Assassination Classroom has already been turned into a movie, with a sequel on the way. It came from an anime, which came from a manga, and also has a 3DS game, and a slew of merchandising. I grabbed a keychain.

[youtubehd]ra9IwKLiQXA[/youtubehd]

^ Totally agree

I just watched the first episode of Black Mirror..... :ohmy::wtf:

(just randomly clicked on it via netflix)

brilliant

It only gets better, mayne.

until it goes downhill in the 2nd series

The Chapman Brothers (or 1 of them) have a new series on Sky Arts this week. Cymru's own Rhys Ifans plays some kind of Mekon-headed lothario stealing the bird of a character who he also plays......borrowed from sunday papers blurb

Lets be honest, The Chapman Brothers & TV were made for each other.

Currently watching the final season of Wilfred, man this show is such a headfuck at times, I love it! Are there any other similar shows that constantly play with your sense of what's going on the way this show does?

a bbc program called Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, just binged the first four episodes. I don't usually go for drama or anything non-nonfiction that isn't animated, well except for GoT, which i binge watched the other day or two the fourth and fifth season of, with the occasional skimming. This one keeps on moving though and isn't entirely an unpleasant experience. The premise of the thing is georgian england during the napoleonic wars plus magic.