IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Got hooked on Mike Judge's Tales from the Tour Bus. I think you kinda have to be a fan of rock music history from the 20th Centiry to appreciate this, or the old Behind the Music series. George Jones vs. Tammy Wynette is the best one so far.

Got hooked on Mike Judge's Tales from the Tour Bus. I think you kinda have to be a fan of rock music history from the 20th Centiry to appreciate this, or the old Behind the Music series. George Jones vs. Tammy Wynette is the best one so far.

Agree. Its excellent.

So is Big Mouth...risky funny puberty mash up

Just watched the series finalise of Vice Principals. I was mostly entertained by its special brand of mean-spirited humour . Walton Goggins and Danny McBride's over the top performances were incredible too. Time to watch Eastbound!

Just watched the series finalise of Vice Principals. I was mostly entertained by its special brand of mean-spirited humour . Walton Goggins and Danny McBride's over the top performances were incredible too. Time to watch Eastbound!

Yeah I liked it, but I was sure it was Gamby's ex-wife new husband that was gonna be the shooter.

you havent watched eastbound yet?

Hannibal was so pretentious and bland. Holy shit, those episode titles. I cringed through the first 2 seasons and I had my fill. I don't remember any of it except the main dude's goofy muffled voice and preoccupation with gourmet.

Mr. Robot is kind of the same deal with the sophomoric dialog and 2D characters but somehow it doesn't bug me.

hannibal was so pretentious it broke through into some kind of abstract camp. loved the first two seasons. ridiculous show. third season didn't fully deliver on the yaoi hentai potential, i was expecting a full on gay sex scene by the end, instead i got an evanescence video.

Been watching this season of Dirk Gently, it's pretty fun. Didn't see the first season though, need to catch up on that at some point.

Had no idea there was a new season - excellent news though!

Hannibal was so pretentious and bland. Holy shit, those episode titles. I cringed through the first 2 seasons and I had my fill. I don't remember any of it except the main dude's goofy muffled voice and preoccupation with gourmet.

Mr. Robot is kind of the same deal with the sophomoric dialog and 2D characters but somehow it doesn't bug me.

You shush - Mr. Robot is the best thing on TV. It's got this weird tenseness that comes through the screen so well.

The end of Season 2 when they're being chased by the FBI, you can feel that tension for real

You shush - Mr. Robot is the best thing on TV. It's got this weird tenseness that comes through the screen so well.

The end of Season 2 when they're being chased by the FBI, you can feel that tension for real

The past 2 episodes of season 3 have been pretty tense as you'd say. But the show is climbing up it's own ass at this point.

The whole Elliot fighting Mr. Robot sequence was an lol. Although it wasn't meant to be. Seriously, do people with split personalities really do this shit?!?

I completely agree about the tension. The sound design is decent too, which is probably part of that. I stand by the characters and dialog though - tell me you don't cringe every time Darlene opens her mouth.

hannibal was so pretentious it broke through into some kind of abstract camp. loved the first two seasons. ridiculous show. third season didn't fully deliver on the yaoi hentai potential, i was expecting a full on gay sex scene by the end, instead i got an evanescence video.

oh man i never watched the show but i love this paragraph so much.