IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Mmm bad nerd property vs literal nazi who can’t get impeached despite literally raping people

no not tough at all tbh

Yeah but we have 8 years of him tops. Marvel has been ruining the entertainment industry for like 15 years.

punisher's pretty great though, best one of the marvel netflix shows so far (not saying much though I guess), not surprisingly because this is the least superhero'y one yet. 

I'm liking Runaways so far, has a very John Hughes 80s vibe to it (mostly Breakfast Club), very bright and colorful version of Los Angeles.  And it picked up a nice tangent storyline from Doctor Strange.

Mr. Robot is streaming for free right now so I'm thinking of checking it out. Anyone here seen it?

I'm guessing it was pretty good. Definitely worth a watch. I'm probably not the best person to comment on this though since a bunch of people seem to really love it and it didn't really grab me a lot of the time the way I think it was supposed to. Anyway, it was entertaining nevertheless, well put together and apparently quite technically accurate too. Better than most of the shit out there. Edited by Pipenik

The first series was cracking, really worth a watch. Didn't think the second lived up to the first as well but worth watching too. Haven't seen any of the third yet. 

Yeah the first series is pretty true to life. 

third is the best so far, imo.

It’s less indulgent on the psyche of the Elliot man, just actual stuff happens based on the things that were set up in the other seasons..

Sarah Silverman's new show is interesting, she's trying to deconstruct the stereotypical liberal West Coast pot smoking SJW, but it's painful to see her try to communicate with people that are just too set in their ways. Zooming in on a flaccid penis repeatedly was funny, trying to push boundaries I guess.

There was a period a couple of years ago when Silverman was trying to make it big over here, she was literally on every television show. Thank god that's over.

Mr. Robot - ep3.6

Pretty tense episode with all the players coming to terms with being pawns. Sad demise for 2 characters. Nasty business. I was pretty leary with season 3, but the past few episodes have been pretty damn good. Props to the Knight Rider open & big props to dropping in some Gang Starr. Much love.