IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

new League of Gentlemen cued up & ready to rock, really hope its not guff & Papa Lazarou steps in somewhere

Peaky Blinders, a new addition to insulting Italians spewed forth by Solomons, overall not too bad for the BBC but its still a fair few notches below the better programming from abroad, particularly the continental European contributions

Invasion - plotting the migration patterns of folks arriving in Britain & Eire down through the ages. The presenter is a cock, but the genetics & prehistoric archaeology, the historical records through post-Norman medieval centuries & however they finish it are the stuff of Nigel Farage nightmares. Entertaining & educational, with very few jumper crimes.

The Three Dicks of Palmer Eldritch

The Dick in The High Castle

Dick My Tears, The Policeman Said

A Scanner Dickly

Udik

Do Androids Dream of Electric Dicks?

Martian Dick-Slip

Dr. Dickmoney

The Dickulacra

Dick Runner 2049

actually started watching The Grand Tour because I started an Amazon prime trial. Literally everything in their video content library is total shit, unbelievable!

So, The Grand Tour - I fucking hate cars and all they stand for so this is somehow interesting,, basically studying propaganda for something incredibly idiotic.

What’s funny/depressing is that society has decided that men=evil, but cars are somehow absolutely ok because people are fucking dumb.

Yeah I ditched Hannibal (after 3 episodes lol) and picked back up Sons of Anarchy season 4

The third season was atrocious (apart from the brilliant final episode) but I'm prepared to let that go and forgive Samcro. I'm pretty sure I like SOA for the same reasons why decades ago Baywatch was so popular in the UK. Californian biker gang full of likable characters and a few sexy biker girls (though could do with a few more tbh!) in the sunshine, boozing and shooting guns. Just pure escapism from the British winter. 

Edited by beerwolf

Just finished Ozark. It's winter and I feel like thrillers are a perfect fit for that. Boy did it get into the thick of that dreaded feeling of some higher power that's yet to show it's hand. It has that Breaking Bad feel of watching the events unfold and feeling like every decision they make is like a temporary fix that ultimately tempers the main problem, for now.

I liked it. It has it's flaws but many shows do, 7/10.

Just done S3E2 of Bloodline. You know the bits at the end of a season when everything is very tense, well so far that's been happening for the whole of the first two episodes. Not impressed so far.