IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Best thing about watching old Star Trek is seeing loads of actors you recognise in one-off roles (usually as shit aliens).

Also the stablisation in that clip is nauseating.

Voyager on the whole is kind of nauseating but once you get past the idea that you’re watching the Star Trek version of spray cheese it’s enjoyable

Third season of Mr. Robot is ace. The second season was a bit of a dip after such a strong first season, but glad it's back being one of the better shows right now.

Watched the Punisher series and enjoyed it. Haven't seen any other 'flix Marvel shows, so dunno how it compares.

Recently bingewatched Legion again. Best Marvel based series.

I'm honestly kind of baffled at the praise here for Mr. Robot. It's entertaining and it certainly gets points for technical accuracy but I don't think it's really great TV. The split personality shtick is really tired by now too. I give it a C+/B-.

Watching godless

Not that good

Could have been

I don't know why they choose UK actors foe these roles

I just don't believe them as a result

Jack oconnelcould be great one day but this is just dress up party shit

The sinner... Should have just been a movie, I was expecting something a lot more sinister than what it was actually about, the build up had such a let down, also the whole thing could have been avoided if Jessica biel's character would have been buried along side her sister, what a stupid dragged out idea also reminded me of just how fkn messed up religious families can be.

possibility

looks pretty neat, hopefully it doesn't turn into some convoluted identity game where the characters have to keep explaining the plot to each other so we can keep up.

It may, especially if they feel the audience can't follow it. The human sleeves and such.

possibility

looks pretty neat, hopefully it doesn't turn into some convoluted identity game where the characters have to keep explaining the plot to each other so we can keep up.

It may, especially if they feel the audience can't follow it. The human sleeves and such.

"Dark" on Netflix. Not a typical german production (which tend to do political and social education).

Just in one point it's notoriously German: "Nuclear power and people who operate it are evil".

8/10.

"Dark" on Netflix. Not a typical german production (which tend to do political and social education).

Just in one point it's notoriously German: "Nuclear power and people who operate it are evil".

8/10.

Think I'll be starting this next. I've seen a bunch of stills and they all massively remind me of Simon Stålenhag's artwork.

Ben Frost's soundtrack for Dark is typically lovely (I think Apparat does the opening theme too).

I'm watching with dub and it's horrible. Really takes away from the weird, dark tension.

Edited by WeAreOceans

Started watching Mindhunters after a recommendation from a couple of mates, could take it or leave it after first episode, the second though has really got me interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk