IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

On 7/28/2023 at 6:36 PM, iococoi said:

Yaasss

https://www.adultswim.com/streams/primal

Edited by iococoi

2 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Definitely worth watching. What did you think of Yellowstone? 

Loved it, I really didn't expect to like "cowboy stories", great script & acting! Eagerly waiting for part2 of season 5.
I also liked the spin offs.

• Like 1

Turn: Washington's Spies

Half-watched a few eps years ago but putting the effort in now. My partner's a history buff and has Loyalist ancestry so it's right up her alley, especially the scenes with Simcoe who also happens to be one of the most underappreciated tv villains 

On 7/30/2023 at 10:18 AM, o00o said:

Just watched the new fist episode of the Futurama relaunch and while it felt very much like the futurama I remember it was utterly boring. Maybe I have just outgrown it

TBH you’ve probably just outgrown it. Just watched it and it was fine, just Futurama as it always was. Not super exciting but quality stuff nonetheless.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Walter Ostanek said:

Turn: Washington's Spies

Half-watched a few eps years ago but putting the effort in now. My partner's a history buff and has Loyalist ancestry so it's right up her alley, especially the scenes with Simcoe who also happens to be one of the most underappreciated tv villains 

I tried this years ago also and only made it a few episodes. The linked scene is great. But I think if I were stabbed in the neck my last conscious moments would be trying to stab the person who stabbed me (where’s Christopher Lee when you need him)

p.s. I’m a history buff with anti-colonial ancestry so /watch out!/

Edited by DyeMyBlueBlack

• 2 weeks later...

been enjoying The Bear on a friend's recc.

it'd be a disposable piece of entertainment if it weren't for some of the great moments it throws in, like this one:

side note, my man L-Boy's come a long way from having feet shoved in his mouth for skits.

• Haha 1

As mentioned before I finally started to get into Love Death & Robots

Watched Season 3 first (no idea why) and I see why watmm recommended it. BECAUSE ITS TRIPPY AS FUCK lol.

Favorites were In Vaulted Tombs Entombed, Kill Team Kill, Jibaro and the best imo The Very Pulse Of The Machine but they were all good (Masons Rats lol). Do the other few seasons asap.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

As mentioned before I finally started to get into Love Death & Robots

Watched Season 3 first (no idea why) and I see why watmm recommended it. BECAUSE ITS TRIPPY AS FUCK lol.

Favorites were In Vaulted Tombs Entombed, Kill Team Kill, Jibaro and the best imo The Very Pulse Of The Machine but they were all good (Masons Rats lol). Do the other few seasons asap.

What also makes this is good is, and I can not stress this enough, that every episode is self contained (ok, there’s some recurring things, but they’re minor).

None of this story arc soap opera bullshit.

In other news:

- Star Trek Strange New Worlds: “Boldly crying and whining where no one has cried and whined before”. Nay.

- What We Do In The Shadows S5: running out of ideas but still fun.

- Good Omens S2: obviously the original source material has run out so it’s all a bit stretchy. Still fun.

• Like 1

Still enjoying What We Do In The Shadows quite a lot. In my time waiting, I’ve gotten almost all the way through S7 of “The Great British Baking Show -Professionals”. Even though it’s a different ballgame, it scratches the itch for not having a new season of the OG GBBO. 

42 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

Still enjoying What We Do In The Shadows quite a lot. In my time waiting, I’ve gotten almost all the way through S7 of “The Great British Baking Show -Professionals”. Even though it’s a different ballgame, it scratches the itch for not having a new season of the OG GBBO. 

What We Do in the Shadows is very hit and miss for me. This season has been okay-ish, but I have a really hard time with Nadja.

7 hours ago, Squee said:

What We Do in the Shadows is very hit and miss for me. This season has been okay-ish, but I have a really hard time with Nadja.

I love Nadja. 
I actually have a running debate with myself as to which character is my favorite. Some days it’s Nadja, some it’s Nandor, some it’s Lazlo. I also love Gizmo and Colin Robinson but the main 3 are so funny. 

btwv (before they were vampires)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Please explain what What We Do In The Shadows is all about watmm. I've seen this lurking on my radar for ages.

A comedy fake docu series about a small  group of vampires that live together.

Same as the movie but in a series format and different cast.

Edited by GORDO
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Please explain what What We Do In The Shadows is all about watmm. I've seen this lurking on my radar for ages.

It’s basically The Office but with gore and vampires. The movie is hilarious but you don’t need to watch it before watching the series. There was also an amazing Mark Hamill cameo last season. 

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Thanks 1