IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

So I'm watching American gods. I had already seen season 1 way back when but never followed up on it.

Up to season 3 now, seems like a corpse of what it originally was, is it worth finishing it?

On 7/11/2023 at 1:34 AM, Rubin Farr said:

Strange New Worlds season 2

The bar for Star Trek has now been set so low that this is actually enjoyable.

watched last season of Black Mirror... very disappointed... the only enjoyable one was the silliest, the last episode of the season...

was gonna start From s02, and despite the fact that I finished the 1st season no more than a month ago, I couldn't remember shit about it so I'm gonna have to re-watch some of the last eps of s01...

Edited by cruising for burgers
wtf is wrong with my memory? ¯⁠\⁠_⁠༼⁠ ⁠ಥ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠ಥ⁠ ⁠༽⁠_⁠/⁠¯

20 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

watched last season of Black Mirror... very disappointed... the only enjoyable one was the silliest, the last episode of the season...

yeah it ain't great.

other than the first episode, and maaaybe the third, i struggle to find how the season is relevant to the entire premise of black mirror. feels like it should've been marketed as a different show.

On 7/12/2023 at 7:36 PM, GORDO said:

So I'm watching American gods. I had already seen season 1 way back when but never followed up on it.

Up to season 3 now, seems like a corpse of what it originally was, is it worth finishing it?

Yeah... not worth it. Imma try and read the book now cus I quite liked the theme and setting, show really blows after the first season.

2 hours ago, kichiguy said:

Regular Show.

So effin good.

Reveal hidden contents

this one is from the same peeps and it's also pretty cool, I even like it more that RS but it was canceled after 2 seasons...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6994156/

I take it u already watched adventure time in its entirety right?

On 7/15/2023 at 3:05 PM, Enthusiast said:

I can't distinguish season 4 of Jack Ryan from the previous 3 seasons. The guy from the office is the main guy, I know this.

I am also watching this because I like spy shit.

2 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Silo - liking this so far

Something about series set inside all the time that bores me....just too limiting....no scale....makes me think they wanted everything to be done with cgi 

6 hours ago, aderei said:

Something about series set inside all the time that bores me....just too limiting....no scale....makes me think they wanted everything to be done with cgi 

It does seem awfully similar to this movie, which also had Tim Robbins in it.

IMG_1449.jpeg

On episode 5 of the last Season of Breaking Bad. When they rob the train. Just total classic. So glad I watched it all over again. I’m gonna be stuck when it all finishes. In fact I may rewatch Better Call Saul. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, beerwolf said:

On episode 5 of the last Season of Breaking Bad. When they rob the train. Just total classic. So glad I watched it all over again. I’m gonna be stuck when it all finishes. In fact I may rewatch Better Call Saul. 

does it feel dated watching it again now?

17 minutes ago, o00o said:

does it feel dated watching it again now?

I was thinking that myself, it's obvious when they pull out their old school flip-top mobile phones or switch on the old tech televisions. Apart from that it's still fresh as a daisy. 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Big Brain 1