IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Preacher - Season 3 premiered last night. Back to some easy-breezy depravity for some Sunday viewing. Religious folk...avoid this show if you don't want your panties in a bunch.

Been watching Staircase

I was sure he'd get off at the first trial. Thought it was obviously him but now I've watched the end of that episode I'm not so sure. There's a few more episodes left I thin k so not sure what's going to happen but now I'm rooting for him

Binged the third and final season of Ash Vs Evil Dead, good goofy fun with mucho gore. I want more damnit.

Binged the third and final season of Ash Vs Evil Dead, good goofy fun with mucho gore. I want more damnit.

Major case of blue balls on that finale. Alas.

I'm about half way through season 1 of Hannibal.  It's not good at all.

Ludicrous writing, one dimensional characters, bad acting, laughably self-serious, weird continuity errors (I've lost count of the number of times people have just showed up in locked rooms without ever actually opening a door, for example), and the art direction manages to be gaudy and bland at the same time.

Will Graham as Grimdark Counselor Troi. LEcter practically wearing an "I am mentally ill" sign around his neck.

No context for any of the action.

Did I mention the visual effects are really goofy looking?

So all in all it's pretty entertaining.

EDIT: oh, and that mushroom tea scene is just ridiculous, it makes this look like a masterpiece of realism.

Edited by RSP

Yeah first half of season 1 sucks. I quit watching Hannibal after 6 or 7 episodes because of how predictable it was. Bad guy of the week with Lecter solving all the crimes while clueless cops watch him. It wasn't until after season 2 came out and was getting all these rave reviews that I decided to give it another shot.

IMO it gets slightly better toward the end of season 1, but season 2 is where it gets completely insane (in a good way) starting with the opening scene. The stuff with Mason Verger in the 2nd half is extremely graphic and intense.

I didn't like season 3 as much as season 2, but it was still much much better than the first half of season 1.

Yeah, season 2 is where it's at, season 1 had some good bits in there. I really liked the music though, as far as I can remember, so I'm not really feeling that criticism.

All Blacks/All Or Nothing - mint series on the New Zealand rugby team across a round of international matches, you don't need to be a sprots gimp to enjoy this, goes deep on their psychology, team ethic, personal battles & makes 99% of footballers look like spoiled children, couldnt stop watching

All Blacks/All Or Nothing - mint series on the New Zealand rugby team across a round of international matches, you don't need to be a sprots gimp to enjoy this, goes deep on their psychology, team ethic, personal battles & makes 99% of footballers look like spoiled children, couldnt stop watching

cool might watch this. It could help my T levels

i really wish handmaid's tale creators would have some fucking sense when it comes to pacing, direction and getting their point across effectively and without needless repetition. the more recent episodes clearly show that this show can reach some pretty high peaks with the help of major characters in play that are quite complex and multidimensional. there's probably half of season worth of good material now. the rest 3/4 of nearly two seasons are just slo-mo grief and agony with slowly bowed cellos as a soundtrack that this shows wallows in like some pig in a mud.

Well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Good escapism that's somewhat related to work for me, fits the  (limited time) tv bill nicely.