IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Just finished the first season of Peaky Blinders. Pretty fucking good. Sure I could pick holes in it if I wanted too, but a definite good watch. Kind of different to the usual thing. I like the gothic, industrial vibe and though I've been listening to Nick Cave (but not really a fan but respect some of his tunes) for years I think it's pretty cool how they use his music. I'd also think PJ Harvey (again another artist who I always listen to the albums once, and respect but don't really like, if that makes sense) would also be good.

I'm reliably informed it gets better as it progresses, so looking forward to the next season.

the theme is alright, but the use of music in the first few seasons was a weird blend, off-set the tone & put me off a bit....not that full on that i could come up with a good enough excuse to bail during peak-family chilling time doe

Tom Hardy does Tom Hardy & a Brummie mate wont stfu about the accent abortions, but he supports the Villa, nuff said ;)

for the BBC, it's solid enough

Watching Designated Survivor (2 seasons) on Netflix - why was this show cancelled? It's pretty good tbh, and makes me wish we had Sutherland for president instead of the angry carrot we have now

last episode of true detective was a booooooooooooring mumbling mess. one the other hand-

AAAABRxiye-NzvRKBFaq2gfB8MwyI8kKeFMrQixX

this is amazing. i even spent some time looking for the soundtrack which, unfortunately, doesn't seem to have been released. 

Edited by Nebraska

The Kirlian Frequency...

It's short, 5 episodes, each around 7-9 minutes... But it wasn't bad. It made me smile 'that' smile. When you're enjoying something, but chances are you'll never bring it up in conversation because you know no one you converse with would enjoy it.

The only thing that bothered me was the discrepancy between the 'subtitles' and overdubs in episode 3.

It'd probably be better watching it in Spanish with subtitles (if you can find it on a torrent site), but I watched it on Netflix...

Can't fucking wait for Love Death + Robots next month...

Edited by Hk47

Just finished Gomorrah.

Damn.

When Bulgaria happened I worried they had jumped the shark, but no.

Awesome (and awesomely violent) present day organized crime stuff. Just ace.

I'll never get over how wonky some of the music choices in anime are. like Berserk weaves a dark, nihilistic tale about a lone swordsman in a cruel, lawless world and the theme song is... some kind of shitty Pixies imitation with nonsensical Engrish lyrics. wat

Edited by usagi

When the fuck is the next season of Mr. Robot airing. Me needs it.

No idea... They started filming last November.

Season 1 started in June

S2 in July and S3 in October.

But I'm with you... I NEED to know how this story ends...

True Detective was good. Pretty much everyone in it did well, Ali and Ejogo and the guy who played the kids' dad were best, story was good, ending was a bit underwhelming but they sealed things up well enough I guess. Still confused slightly, oh well.

When the fuck is the next season of Mr. Robot airing. Me needs it.

No idea... They started filming last November.

Season 1 started in June

S2 in July and S3 in October.

But I'm with you... I NEED to know how this story ends...

Now that Rami Malek is an Oscar winner, i bet his TV days are over.

Late to the Walking Dead party but I'm quite enjoying it after avoiding it this whole time cause I thought it would be too childish. Never really found the fascination with zombies.

Deadly Class. I'm a big fan of the comic, but not sure why I keep watching this. Despite having Rick Remender as a producer, I don't think it is translating to the screen very well. The acting is horrible and hate what they've done with Saya. In the comic she's got this mystical, omniscient quality about her, which I don't feel the actress playing her has captured at all. The pacing also seems way too rushed and the voice overs aren't capturing the emotion of those done in the comic.

Alrighty (hoof it! hoof it! its Saturday night!!!)

So I got that Peaky Blinders thing going on, fucking hell, series 2 is pretty heavy, its like wading through a black swamp. It's good but it's also a bit of a downer. 

So as a juxtaposition for the darkness I also started Mad Men. Only on the third episode and I wasn't gonna say too much but it seems rather cool. Don Draper has to build his daughter a playhouse and the man just starts slurping cans of beer down his neck (in his pyjamas). If I had to build a playhouse for my niece this is the exact thing I would do. Just fucking drunk and staggering fucking around. But still a gentleman, never rude.

Hopefully I get to see more of that redheads tits and ass. Yep Mad Man seems the perfect tonic to the pitch dark grime of Peaky Blinders.