IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Springwatch

Ingredients: empty home, lube, 15-30mg of Diazepam, 350mg of decarbed botanicals eaten 90mins previously, 1 brightly covered puffa jacket, then the fun begins.

Michaela "The Hitman & Her" Strachan crying over hatchlings getting devoured by polecats, pine-martins & other ninja cunts. As much as i love birds, leaving dead chick corpses & faecal sacks all round the gaff is asking for it. Does the hawk spare the mouse? Some top rate savage deaths & came real fkn hard a few times. However, Chris Packham (sp?) has to be the most English person i've ever experienced, massive turn off, the voice intonation, sitting cross-legged, weird clothes, sprouting shit about nothing that will stop all these species & habitats getting annilatered in the next 100yrs.

Over to you Chris.

• Sad 1

On 6/12/2019 at 11:44 PM, cwmbrancity said:

However, Chris Packham (sp?) has to be the most English person i've ever experienced, massive turn off, the voice intonation, sitting cross-legged, weird clothes, sprouting shit about nothing that will stop all these species & habitats getting annilatered in the next 100yrs.

Over to you Chris.

He's Aspergic.

https://vimeo.com/252876361

fully aware of that, however:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=chris+packham+springwatch+clothes&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj0_IT41OviAhUPTBUIHfvzCXEQ_AUIECgB&biw=1366&bih=604

plus:

https://www.chrispackham.co.uk/chris-packham-clothing

The new North Face? Would Terry Nutkins don these psychedelic monstrosities?

Half-way in to "The Act". Terrifying story, solid acting on both parts but a bit of a snoozeville at times, the pacing could have been a little more dynamic. I guess it's intriguing because I'm not aware of what it's based on and I just want to see how it's going to unravel and end.

spacer.png

Half-way in to "The Act". Terrifying story, solid acting on both parts but a bit of a snoozeville at times, the pacing could have been a little more dynamic. I guess it's intriguing because I'm not aware of what it's based on and I just want to see how it's going to unravel and end.
8cc910fe-b59e-46a5-9966-16c4e0ed208d?base_image_bucket_name=hummus&base_image=1d208279-6b2a-44c9-87ee-ddb83a3a1ccb&size=400x600&format=jpeg
I liked it too
Now I need to watch the documentary

5bf5d39dc33ec612f092deb55e0eb02a.jpg

On 6/21/2019 at 2:37 PM, marf said:

Chernobyl, hbo continues to deliver on its perfection. Other than the last season of GOT 

Started Chernobyl last night, finished it this morning. Some goddamn classy this is how you fuckin do it film/tv making dammit

• Like 1

Since there's nothing interesting or fresh left to watch, started "Dark" season 2, it's like German "Stranger Things" with multiple timelines (for those who don't know). Good premise, but season 1 was a total snoozeville and slow burner with lots and lots of names and it was easy to get mixed up. I am expecting the same from season 2, but episode 1 was surprisingly good so far. We'll see.

Also, the new Handmaid's Tale is frustrating so far (as expected). No sign of a promised riot, just lots of fucking closeups of June's angry-turns-submissive face (or the other way round). God are they overusing that technique to the point where you just want to punch her in the face. She's become so unlikable to me. The show is a mess at this point.

On 6/21/2019 at 10:10 PM, Rubin Farr said:

Finally finishing Legion S2 before the final season 3 begins next week.

IMG_5120.JPG

I liked the first series better than the first, the second was a tad confusing. I'm definitely up for the next series though. 

I'm currently rewatching Maniac though as I liked it so much and had a big conversation about it on Saturday night.

cwcm8od3ltn11.gif

6 hours ago, romanticdude said:

currently watching deadwood, never really heard of it until recently, when they announced the movie. one of the best-written shows ever, it's so theatrical. amazing show.

Deadwood: The Cocksucking Movie

8 hours ago, MadameChaos said:

I liked the first series better than the first, the second was a tad confusing.

Sounds like it was yeah