IGNORED

posh beers and ales and stuff thread

kaini

Anyone here tried Ballast Point's Sculpin or Grapefruit Sculpin? They're my current favorite brews.

Yeah, the standard Sculpin is my general go-to IPA now. Grapefruit one is very good too, nice for summer days especially.

• 6 months later...

found an amazing farm shop in my new town selling top quality local produce - veg, meats, cheeses etc and they also had a great selection of beers from small independent breweries...i picked up these 4 which i shall be sampling later

51bfa36e12268c0d97fe457db9803aa3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

They're amazing, especially the 10, possibly my favourite beer.

found an amazing farm shop in my new town selling top quality local produce - veg, meats, cheeses etc and they also had a great selection of beers from small independent breweries...i picked up these 4 which i shall be sampling later

51bfa36e12268c0d97fe457db9803aa3.jpg

Looks good.

My local farm shop is the Royal Farm Shop of Windsor. I don't go there very often, you see millionaires in there doing their weekly shop. I have to save up for a month to afford a box of tea bags lol.

At the moment I'm pretty keen on this

2309f3962e4947d1797676cc9c2b16d6_320x320

m&s white ipa (adnams)

They're amazing, especially the 10, possibly my favourite beer.

I bought three of each, only tried one of the 6 and 10, and two of the 8s. So far I think the 8 is my favorite. So fucking balanced for the amount of alcohol that's in there... it's almost like a dessert beer.

• 1 month later...

was drinking this last night, orange and honey barley wine (not sure how this is different to beer, but it's basically the same) 10%, very nice:

4kMY48j.jpg?1

The best beer that you will ever have is at the Weihenstephan brewery in Germany. The oldest in the world. I wish I had some pictures but this was years ago.

I did bring home a deck of cards, though

cm4Vk2W.jpg

YK09Gf8.jpg

I had a bottle of 2015 Dark Lord with the purple wax recently. It was dank espressoish mochagasm and 15% abv.

Edited by Candiru

2c755cd48f26a11cec03b324da180a94.jpg

Mmmm...one of my favorite beers of all time. Drinking some local Minneapolis wannabe Belgian witbier right now. Good, but just not the same as the real Belgian shit. Ommegang is the only American brewer I've found that just about nails it.

been sampling some more this evening...particularly enjoyed the Adelardus Tripel...fucking delicious

my mum got me this present. fucking legend.

Edited by BCM