IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

why the fuck did I choose to play Ruiner on hard

Lol

you can do it, though. I think I've played through the game 5-6 times now. Hard becomes easier when you upgrade your shield.

yeah i'm stuck on shadow on hard atm. man this game only gets better once you get the hang of it, some skills are easily abusable tho, like the air drop and overload. on normal i ended up cheesing the last fight with shields and an endless stream of electras, just shooting away blindly and ending up with like 3 spare minutes, rather anti-climatic.

devs are already busy patching tho, button binding is supposed to be around the corner, there's already been some damage balancing. very responsive fellas in steam discussion, cool folks!

ps: anyone else notice the aphex button on HER? :)

edit: quackshot <3

Edited by jaderpansen

yep, noticed that button. cool.

with Shadow, I had to trick him through the little side passage on the left every now and then to get some breathing room, especially with the vamps constantly draining my power. can't let him get too close.

I want more in this series.

Edited by usagi

yeah i think i got the tactics down (hit n run, deploy shield if possible, regain energy by trashing vampires, rinse n repeat) it's more a thing of getting into the flow by now. but dang that uzi hurts.

no shit! there's quite alot of unused concept art floating around the webs:

benedykt-szneider-10985555-1569878023229

nlp9sMd.jpg

oT1liOK.png

2845069-ibjoyxf.png

also there's supposed to be a limited physical copy coming this month, think i'll make that an early christmas present to myself :).

yeah i think i got the tactics down (hit n run, deploy shield if possible, regain energy by trashing vampires, rinse n repeat) it's more a thing of getting into the flow by now. but dang that uzi hurts.

no shit! there's quite alot of unused concept art floating around the webs:

benedykt-szneider-10985555-1569878023229

nlp9sMd.jpg

oT1liOK.png

2845069-ibjoyxf.png

also there's supposed to be a limited physical copy coming this month, think i'll make that an early christmas present to myself :).

Blade Ruiner

Looking for a good "pick up and play" PS4 game with simple controls that I can turn on once and while and waste 10 or 20 minutes. I was looking at Spelunker and Shovel Knight. Any opinions on one or the other, or something else?

Looking for a good "pick up and play" PS4 game with simple controls that I can turn on once and while and waste 10 or 20 minutes. I was looking at Spelunker and Shovel Knight. Any opinions on one or the other, or something else?

Was just thinking similar thoughts this weekend....though honestly I was straight up dreaming about some Super Mario 3/Galaxy type stuff. Obv I have no Nintendo so, suggestions?

I really wish that Cuphead game was on ps4

yeah, not a timed exclusive, is it? Played it this weekend in Firstlook festival, oldschool schmup flavor with darksouls deathrate :) . Might get it for pc though.

Demo of the new Southpark was pretty dubious, having to grind, twerk with your kid character on some dude in a stripclub. Wasn't sold on the new checkerboard fight mechanics either, but...15 minute demo. Had a lot of fun with the stick of truth, will get this one eventually.

Everybody's Golf (if you like arcadey golf games)

through with hard mode, got the remaining achievements along the way except god mode... i think for that one i'll restart on easy XP.

great title, athmosphere and gameplay tight AF, despite laughable patchwork story (most prolly intended), shallow side"quests" and some OP skills towards the end (although i guess you're supposed to sandbox once done with the story... it's just some trees finish too early). easily top 5 of the year material.

sorry it'll be over soon... the again devs confirmed 3 DLCs in the near future, story and arena endgame... or so i heard. wee!

Edited by jaderpansen

Was just thinking similar thoughts this weekend....though honestly I was straight up dreaming about some Super Mario 3/Galaxy type stuff. Obv I have no Nintendo so, suggestions?

If you don't mind them being linear with a definitive end, Inside, Abzu, and Unfinished Swan all have simple controls you can play in small bits. They do finish after a few hours though.

If you don't mind them being linear with a definitive end, Inside, Abzu, and Unfinished Swan all have simple controls you can play in small bits. They do finish after a few hours though.

rogue knight is one of the coolest experiences i've had in recent years. can totally play in short bursts

Rocket League