IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Reddit has the power to make a change. It can change whether or not your point score is a plus or a minus.

Also, you know these people will play it anyway. They have no willpower to resist, and EA knows this.

free Ruiner DLC is out.

I've been stuck on the base game for ages. Some fight with constant ninjas dropping in. Been a while since a game has kicked my ass so hard. Might have to revert to normal mode like a loser.

Same with XCOM 2 actually, decided to finally give it a go and I'm finding it brutal.

free Ruiner DLC is out.

I've been stuck on the base game for ages. Some fight with constant ninjas dropping in. Been a while since a game has kicked my ass so hard. Might have to revert to normal mode like a loser.

shield bash!

I was just replaying the sewer level with the rats in Mother Russia Bleeds and as I pressed O repeatedly to try and grab someone, I accidentally grabbed a rat that was jumping at me out of midair and threw it at an enemy. I lol'd. lots of nice little design features in this game.

Biggest let down of Destiny 2's loot system is all gear is static, unfortunately. You can change the odd thing like sights or barrel but all options are pre-set. Once you've got a specific gun, there's no reason to chase it for a better roll.

Biggest let down of Destiny 2's loot system is all gear is static, unfortunately. You can change the odd thing like sights or barrel but all options are pre-set. Once you've got a specific gun, there's no reason to chase it for a better roll.

Agreed. I have a feeling the expansion packs are going to add more than in D1 though. I think upgrading the weapons (including better use of the weapon mods etc) might be coming? Even still, disappointing that it's like that at launch.

I don't have many complaints though, I bought it for multiplayer (competitive mostly) and enjoying it thoroughly. I do wish the "guided" PVE stuff wasn't so buggy though. 

free Ruiner DLC is out.

shield bash!

I was just replaying the sewer level with the rats in Mother Russia Bleeds and as I pressed O repeatedly to try and grab someone, I accidentally grabbed a rat that was jumping at me out of midair and threw it at an enemy. I lol'd. lots of nice little design features in this game.

photo-7808.png

free Ruiner DLC is out.

shield bash!

photo-7808.png

lol

wife bought a switch. fuck me that mario game is great. have that and zelda, considering the bomberman and 1-2 switch as party games. really like playing with the two controllers separated and no wire like the wii nunchuck

Edited by juiceciuj

free Ruiner DLC is out.

apparently it'll be available today :D ... here's the trailer:

nice!

free Ruiner DLC is out.

shield bash!

yeah tbf there's quite some cheesy setups to trivialize the game even on hard. something i hope they'll look into actually.

wife bought a switch. fuck me that mario game is great. have that and zelda, considering the bomberman and 1-2 switch as party games. really like playing with the two controllers separated and no wire like the wii nunchuck

Snipperclips is good for couples as well