IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Playing the first Dead Rising. The time limits are very tight for a game that's supposed to be based on exploration. Rushing through story mode so I can take my sweet time in endless mode

You can't actually take your time in endless mode since you're constantly losing health because of "hunger" or something. So don't get your hopes up.

Playing the first Dead Rising. The time limits are very tight for a game that's supposed to be based on exploration. Rushing through story mode so I can take my sweet time in endless mode

You can't actually take your time in endless mode since you're constantly losing health because of "hunger" or something. So don't get your hopes up.

Well, shit. There's some stupid design ideas in this game

It's just very Japanese.

It's just very Japanese.

1408.gif

It's just very Japanese.

1408.gif

Not even kidding.

Guest jasondonervan

Running Durante's tool on PC Dark Souls II. Well lush.

ibh1DJvihiqK3I.jpg

DAT HAIR

Hollow Joyrex be hatin' on my humanity

Looks like Project Cars will give Playstation fans their Gran Turismo on PS4 long before Sony gets around to it:

That brief bit at 1:10 of the damp road was some definite uncanny valley stuff going on - looked just so darned near to perfect/reality

I will not be satisfied with that kind of game until you can leave the course and drive anywhere, and get out of the car, and go into stores, and buy things, and crash into other cars, and have a gun.

Until then I prefer Outrun.

Running Durante's tool on PC Dark Souls II. Well lush.

ibh1DJvihiqK3I.jpg

DAT HAIR

Hollow Joyrex be hatin' on my humanity

To be perfectly honest i've been decking out a lot of my game characters in seapunk colors over the last year or so.

Divinity Original Sin RPG. I already love it.

I always play ArmA 3, milsim style. But currently Breaking Point mod. Its fantastic. Altis works well with it.

Edited by Guest

i struggled with this one boss for hours last night in dark souls 2, and then i watch this guy (skip to 4:33). goddamnit.

[youtubehd]tQyGb2UKMYM[/youtubehd]

Edited by data

Picked up the first Dark Souls on the 360 a few days ago.

This sums up last evening:

Q7cIOGt.gif

Such a great game. Such a bitch.

This is where I quit. I knew it was best to try and beat him before taking on the hydra, but I couldn't do it.... So I tried the hydra and ended up falling in a hole in the water.... I haven't played it since.

Strangely enough, I bought DS II and am finding it even more difficult than the first, so I've pretty much quit on it.

It's possible to lure him outside and shoot arrows at him while he moves up and down the staircase leading into the tower. The shield + strafing method does work, but I've never taken him all the way out with it.

It's possible to lure him outside and shoot arrows at him while he moves up and down the staircase leading into the tower. The shield + strafing method does work, but I've never taken him all the way out with it.

I almost killed him by running up and down the stairs and plunge attacking on top of him. That was very tedious and hard to keep up.