IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Why they haven't made a new PROPER Mario game since Galaxy 2 is beyond me?

Supposedly that's what is up next. Whatever the next Mario game is, I don't want it to be another Galaxy game. Yes, Galaxy 1 and 2 were awesome, but how about a new idea? Everyone is calling for Galaxy 3, but I don't feel that it is necessary. 2 more than satisfied my desire for that series.

I would like something in the vein of Super Mario Sunshine, honestly. I don't mean Sunshine 2, but a huge 3D Mario game that encourages exploration and opening up new areas on an island or something like that. Well, I guess that's all 3D Marios, but you know what I'm saying. But I'm not picky. 3D World 2 would be fine with me.

Super Mario 3D world IS a proper follow up to Galaxy 2 - nay, a proper follow up to Super Mario World.

You're right. I'm glad you said that.

They should make a hyper realistic pokemon snap. I would play that.

dude, I've been thinking about that since before the original came out. it's all i thought about while i played it too. a real 3D pokemon, huge open world, like the show in RL, or VRL.

Well, Microsoft is finally conceding defeat and is now selling the XBONE sans Kinect - real kick in the teeth to all the early adopters who begrudgingly bought it despite being 100 bucks more than PS4 on the promise that the integrated Kinect was "essential" and would prompt developers to incorporate it into more games...

this thing happened 2 me sunday with my ps4 controller

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Peripherals-Support/PS4-dual-shock-R2-trigger-broken-on-2-controllers-in-under-a/td-p/42633627

the r2 trigger broke sudenly when i was playing battlefield, i had 2 push it back up everytime, i'm like wtf is this you got 2 be kiddin i only got this 3month's ago!!

well i found a way through my own brutal stupidity how 2 fix it!!!

i screwed the thing open, forced it apart and a cheap little plastic holder on the trigger wich is attatched 2 the controller frame was broken

a small metal spring wich was attached 2 the triggers plastic bars fell out, desperate i removed the other spring from L2 aswell and put the shit controller back together and fucking lol to my own retarded surprise it works fine without those springs, if not better!!

saved 70 fucking euro from the sony devil and some precious battlefield time!!

try it at your own risk and make sure you put thoses trigger buttons right when you put the controller back together it is bound 2 happen sooner or later

i can't believe it myself and wtf was sony thinking to release such fragile cheap crap in a controller like that come on

Edited by Ivan Ooze

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Peripherals-Support/PS4-dual-shock-R2-trigger-broken-on-2-controllers-in-under-a/td-p/42633627

the r2 trigger broke sudenly when i was playing battlefield, i had 2 push it back up everytime, i'm like wtf is this you got 2 be kiddin i only got this 3month's ago!!

i screwed the thing open, forced it apart and a cheap little plastic holder on the trigger wich is attatched 2 the controller frame was broken

a small metal spring wich was attached 2 the triggers plastic bars fell out, desperate i removed the other spring from L2 aswell and put the shit controller back together and fucking lol to my own retarded surprise it works fine without those springs, if not better!!

try it at your own risk and make sure you put thoses trigger buttons right when you put the controller back together it is bound 2 happen sooner or later

i can't believe it myself and wtf was sony thinking to release such fragile cheap crap in a controller like that come on

I think you are just too hard on your controllers

Guest glasse

That's cool that Microsoft is removing the paywall for entertainment apps for Xbox. I have Netflix, Amazon and Youtube on other devices but not Crackle, Epix, Dailymotion etc. and I don't always have gold anymore.

I think you are just too hard on your controllers </mcgriff>

you will look this post up when you bust your r2 on the new doom joymeng

Edited by Ivan Ooze

I think you are just too hard on your controllers

you will look this post up when you bust your r2 on the new doom joymeng

I have never broken a controller in my life, and I was an avid Street Fighter IV player for a period - of course, I used a joystick for that, because playing fighting games with a control pad is like playing a fps with a keyboard and mouse

*runs*

i'v never broken a controller in my life and i didn't even molest the ps4 one like the previous ones

i swear this ps4 controller ain't right

the spring is putting 2 much pressure on that cheap plastic bar

bound 2 falling appart

i wonder what the next thing will be, probably pink ray of death

I've ruined at least five original Xbox S controllers, but I used to play Halo competitively.

Well, Microsoft is finally conceding defeat and is now selling the XBONE sans Kinect - real kick in the teeth to all the early adopters who begrudgingly bought it despite being 100 bucks more than PS4 on the promise that the integrated Kinect was "essential" and would prompt developers to incorporate it into more games...

I'm glad they finally did this, even though I've already bought the console, because that UI needs a fucking makeover like you wouldn't believe it. It's made with Kinect in mind, but like everything else, nothing should be made with Kinect in mind. I'm not sure how this is possible, but they've made the UI so minimalistic that it's actually hard to find anything... or maybe I'm just a retard, I dunno. Anyway, this means that they'll have to release a new dashboard pretty soon and probably announce it as E3.

I read yesterday that some developers have found out that the Xbone is actually more powerful without the Kinect attached, which is fucking hilarious.

The XBL Gold paywall for using things like Netflix was what really put me off the XBOX 360 & One. If you bought an XBONE and a PS4 at launch, it still would have been cheaper over the life of the console than just an XBONE with a gold membership.

I'm glad they finally did this, even though I've already bought the console, because that UI needs a fucking makeover like you wouldn't believe it. It's made with Kinect in mind, but like everything else, nothing should be made with Kinect in mind. I'm not sure how this is possible, but they've made the UI so minimalistic that it's actually hard to find anything... or maybe I'm just a retard, I dunno. Anyway, this means that they'll have to release a new dashboard pretty soon and probably announce it as E3.

I read yesterday that some developers have found out that the Xbone is actually more powerful without the Kinect attached, which is fucking hilarious.

Yeah, the XBONE OS devotes 10% CPU (!!!!) to Kinect, which cannot be turned off/used by developers - hopefully now they unlock that so XBONE games stop running in sub-1080P resolutions and less than stellar framerates.

The Mario Kart 8 reviews are starting to come out - overall positive, but guess what - it's still Mario Kart.

Scram Kitty is a really fun and unique blend of SHMUP and platform ing, but why isn't it on 3DS? It's a tough pill to swallow, but I'm realizing the 3DS does everything cool the Wii U does , but in 3D and also portable. C'mon bring that hybrid system!

i have no idea why anyone would really be interested in games you control by wobbling around as anything other than a gimmicky novelty. controllers for lyfe. or even better, mouse.

Scram Kitty is a really fun and unique blend of SHMUP and platform ing, but why isn't it on 3DS? It's a tough pill to swallow, but I'm realizing the 3DS does everything cool the Wii U does , but in 3D and also portable. C'mon bring that hybrid system!

Except for the crappy resolution on the 3DS. I agree though - Nintendo should ditch the home console market, and make a really powerful portable that can be hooked or AirPlayed to your HDTV. Ditch the extra screen, make it capacitive touch, none of this mushy screen and stylus crap.

Thinking about it more, they could introduce it and it really wouldn't cannibalize the 3DS/Wii U markets that much, especially if the new hardware could play either (have an option to show both 3DS screens on the device via software, and ditch the stupid 3D - nobody wanted that to begin with.

whats anyone multiplayering on the pc at the moment? just finished building my new one, and im looking forward to getting baw deep in some multiplayer.

The Mario Kart 8 reviews are starting to come out - overall positive, but guess what - it's still Mario Kart.

Yeah, and there aren't that many Wii Us out there so it probably won't sell as well as that game usually does... unless it helps pushing consoles... which I don't think it will.

FeA6bNp.gif

A little game I've been working on for last months: http://superhotgame.com/play-prototype (playable prototype form september 2013)

Wow, you worked on Super Hot? I'm impressed. GiantBomb has given that game lots of love.