IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

secondary lol at the thought of this person being born, living their life full of hopes and dreams and ambitions, getting old, dying and ultimately having music played through their dome.

LOL!

Anyone else plan on picking up Titanfall 2? The multiplayer beta was a good time, especially in the 2nd week when they made tweaks based on player feedback, the campaign looks like it's gonna be pretty damn cool as well... I'm a sucker for anything with fighting mechs.

Anyone else plan on picking up Titanfall 2? The multiplayer beta was a good time, especially in the 2nd week when they made tweaks based on player feedback, the campaign looks like it's gonna be pretty damn cool as well... I'm a sucker for anything with fighting mechs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwbutTQ8Yow

Definitely, I loved the first one. It had a certain Je ne say kwar - it had a way of making you feel extremely competent at the running and shooting and such, even if you're weren't all that good at it. it just needed more variety in maps and modes to keep people playing

no reason anyone who visits this site won,t love this game,its amazing!!its called THUMPER

http://store.steampowered.com/app/356400/

Holy shizzlekicks - Saw this yesterday and assumed by the GFX quality that this would no way run on my PC but my graphics card is quite a bit above minimum specs (unlike Everybody's Gone To The Rapture that I found out only this week had come to PC back in the summer but alas above my system specs, boooo:( )

For a 30th anniversary retrospective on The Legend of Zelda, Nintendo gave some looks into their storage werehouse - mint boxed Famicoms (NES) and FD system (original Zelda was on a diskette in Japan):

00000419_01.jpg

00000419_02.jpg00000419_03.jpg00000419_04.jpg00000419_05.jpg00000419_06.jpg00000419_12.jpg

If anyone is curious about that Disk Writer and Disk System then check this out...

Love Gaming Historian, although the early episodes are a bit cringey... still, everyone has to start somewhere!

For a 30th anniversary retrospective on The Legend of Zelda, Nintendo gave some looks into their storage werehouse - mint boxed Famicoms (NES) and FD system (original Zelda was on a diskette in Japan):

00000419_01.jpg

00000419_02.jpg00000419_03.jpg00000419_04.jpg00000419_05.jpg00000419_06.jpg00000419_12.jpg

If anyone is curious about that Disk Writer and Disk System then check this out...

Love Gaming Historian, although the early episodes are a bit cringey... still, everyone has to start somewhere!

Yeeeaaah, but he's definitely gotten better and he brings up interesting topics. I mean, I subscribe to DidYouKnowGaming and some of that stuff is just... uhhfff...

im running it on my 18 month old geforce gtx770 system on my mates 4k tv. its one of the few games my system has been able to 4k, and holy fuck is it incredible looking. turn the lights off, ive got my hifi up full. the music is great, its like a condensed, polite penderecki or shcnittke concerto, the satisfaction when you land the perfect rhythm of an S rating is palpable. 

the bass is interestingly mastered very low on it though. i almost never have to turn the bass on my amp up, but for full effect ive had it on full with this game, it makes the difference.

im tempted to declare even after 3 hours of play that i like it as much as binding of isaac. but that has awarded me over 2000 hours of play so far so i will reserve my judgement

Nearing the end of Hyper Light Drifter and I am sad. Happy I found pretty much all secrets on my own, although I'm missing a few modules / keys but lack enough shits to be a total completionist.

Next up: Odin Sphere on ps3, which I will actually complete this time (last time my ps2 shit the bed and I lost my save data. TWICE. ;__;)