IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

jesus christ. wasn't dk2 still like $300 and ran on current pcs? now the headset costs a billion dollars and requires a trillion dollar computer and million dollar controllers. really just seems like everyone's doing their best to kill vr

I read somewhere about cheap chinese knock off VR headsets, maybe they can keep VR afloat for a while longer.

jesus christ. wasn't dk2 still like $300 and ran on current pcs? now the headset costs a billion dollars and requires a trillion dollar computer and million dollar controllers. really just seems like everyone's doing their best to kill vr

Give it another year or so and everyone will be embarrassed of having jumped on the hype train.

Until I hear riven vr I don't care

Obduction (Robyn and Rand Miller's new game) will receive a VR upgrade at one point which makes perfect sense because you'll move around like you did in the old Myst and Riven games.

i just want to replay portal in vr.

and fract osc seems like it would be cool with nice headphones and vr. seems like it'd be a really fucking cool way to make music

been playing SOMA. fookin' brill so far. I haven't played a Frictional game since the Penumbra series and yet their style is so distinctive I haven't forgotten it.

and fract osc seems like it would be cool with nice headphones and vr. seems like it'd be a really fucking cool way to make music

It was often disorienting just as a regular video game, I'd die playing it in VR.

Is Booty Diver available on PSVR, because it sounds like something I'd be interested in purchasing. Anyone know when Pussy Grabber is out?

It was often disorienting just as a regular video game, I'd die playing it in VR.

I'm getting motion sick just thinking about it

Gravity Rush 2 pushed back to 20 January - rumour is so it doesn't have to compete so much with The Last Guardian and other big holiday games...

it would have been completely overshadowed by the new final fantasy

I'm really digging the Mad Max game. It's repetitive but I can't stop blowing shit up and stealing scrap metal. Arkham style combat, well optimized graphics, good voice acting, fun story... damn near better than the movie. Pretty sure it's supposed to be set right after Fury Road.

(Sorry, double post)

https://www.engadget.com/2016/10/10/inside-game-soundtrack-human-skull/

To nail this sombre mood, composer and sound designer Martin Stig Andersen turned to the human body. He found an old skull (yes, a real skull) and played the game's score through it, like an old school filter. The results were "quite bad," but Anderson persisted -- with a little post-processing, the final tracks were born.

insideskull.jpg

I just chuckled at the logic of "he wanted to make it sound dark so he played it through a skull and it sounded terrible but he made it kinda ok".

secondary lol at the thought of this person being born, living their life full of hopes and dreams and ambitions, getting old, dying and ultimately having music played through their dome.