IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

I think Nicky Minaj could do some phresh raps over their dope beats

Or better yet, Azealia Banks.

An intelligent discussion between Rob and Sean, as they investigate the meaning of life, sex, evolution and the global economy. Dialogue will be heavily processed throughout.

The Japanese bonus track will feature a remix of IO (mons) by DJ Foyf and Fat Mave.

Guest Balance

I wouldn't mind some of the quar tour tracks, the ones in the LA show were great, especially the one that started with the cans percussion about 20mins in.

the one that started with the cans percussion about 20mins in.

That track is on my top 10 list all-time favorite tracks in a history of western music. Creative/life/sexual energy and unstoppable force that goes shoulder to shoulder with highlights of Beethoven's symphonies.

Bit more melody. A bit more music. Subtle and complex. Pre-Draft era. Bliss as on Confield. Not stuff that leads to nothing as in Crapistice.

Also a rework of Shostakovich Symphonies please. 5th maybe.

And Pen Expers 2013, Gantz Graf 2012 andLentic Catachresis 2013.

Edited by Guest

Wurstwasser is a massive troll

I'm your Wurst Case... ;)

Wurstwasser is an Ae fan from when they appeared on AI and AI2 - but well the great era of IDM is over (to me: IDM mailing list, SLSK, produce Ae clone stuff by ourselves, and all in all being fanatic), lets just face the facts. Still hoping they produce creative stuff.

Edited by Guest

Wurstwasser is a massive troll

I'm your Wurst Case... ;)

Wurstwasser is an Ae fan from when they appeared on AI and AI2 - but well the great era of IDM is over (to me: IDM mailing list, SLSK, produce Ae clone stuff by ourselves, and all in all being fanatic), lets just face the facts. Still hoping they produce creative stuff.

fine but whatever oversteps was still one of the most original and well-crafted electronic albums of the last few years, and I didn't even love it. If a n00b dropped oversteps I guarantee more journalists would have creamed their pants several times, but to everyone is was just another autechre outing which everyone already knows is incredible.

I mean jesus, autechre might be the most consistent group/musicians/composers to create music for 20+ years. It's mind-blowing really

perfectly put. It's a bit hard to remember how stunning Oversteps was, after all the fakes and speculation. I remember...was it gl0tch? Someone responsible for some ae fakes, anyway...talking trash about it before it came out, and then when it was released he said something like "I'm sorry for having doubted you...I am humbled.." Something like that.

I even burst into open laughter the first time known came on. But there was no doubting the sounds on the album were very new and different.