Devil's Knot - I have no idea how accurate it is - it basically assumes the innocence of the West Memphis Three and suggests a conspiracy by the police and an idiotic witchhunt by the judge and jury.

At least I know more about the case now - if the film is accurate, the police should be tried for the attempted murder of Echols

I was really looking forward to this film, it was much more distant and slow moving than I expected, and it's left me confused

grand budapest hotel - there probably isn't a better example of "style over substance", but damn, what style ! it's pretty much breathtaking for its duration and masterfully directed and decorated, but there isn't really much to take from it after all. 7/10 i guess.

lol no..............

you meant 5/10

the time traveling edits within the film are so fucking annoying and unnecessary and the film 'Mirrors' by Aja already did this......

Also, who the fuck would have a mirror that looks like the one in the film, perhaps if you own a manor, on a post-plantation site?

cover326x326.jpeg

fantastically fun film. reminded me of mid-greenaway films but less arcane, more whimsical and zero misanthropy. wes anderson seems to be transforming into a european filmmaker more like more (like the quay bros but not as fast as them) especially given the pomposity of the dialogue and the collectors doll inspired production design and color pallette

Kick ass 2. I sort of liked the first one, but this was a chore to get through. 3/10

Guest bitroast

The Station Agent. I liked it.

me too.

I watched it after watching Win Win and enjoyed that quite a bit! then went ahead and watched Station Agent (which has the guy from GoT) and The Visitor (which has the dad from Six Feet Under). Quite enjoyed these films, if you have any similar styled/paced films plz feel free to recommend/shoot !

Just watched Inglorious Basterds and Death Proof - both for the second time. Kurt Russell is amazing as Stuntman Mike!

Man, Tarantino has made some amazing movies.