Never watched Man Bites Dog. Doesn't sound like a movie I should watch with my girlfriend.

imagine a fun mockumentary spinal tap esque version of Henry a portrait of a serial killer, and you'll get the idea. Short of Act of Killing, there has never been a charismatic on screen mass murderer as entertaining as Ben from Man bites dog

here is the original uncensored movie poster

Man_Bites_Dog_film.jpg

it doesn't depict exactly a scene from the movie, but take note of the pacifier

Edited by John Ehrlichman

I rewatched The Rover (3rd viewing). perhaps seeing it away from the big screen the first two times has changed my experience of it but I found it a bit more positive than before.

VHS 3/Viral, whatever - The first segment is complete dog shit, the second is cool and the last is retarded but kinda fun. If you are hungover or stoned this might do.

i had a complete embarrasment in interstellar last night in the Imax. I've never been before, and had never seen a screen that big in my life. for some reason when there was a an absolutely enormous blast of bass at the beginning of the film, i had the beginnings of a panic attack and had to tell my date i had a dodgy stomach and leave the cinema. no idea why. I've only had 2 panic attacks in my life and both times, huge amounts of uppers and psychedelics were involved. I think I'm actually scared of the Imax.

even thinking about it just now is making my heart race.

i had a complete embarrasment in interstellar last night in the Imax. I've never been before, and had never seen a screen that big in my life. for some reason when there was a an absolutely enormous blast of bass at the beginning of the film, i had the beginnings of a panic attack and had to tell my date i had a dodgy stomach and leave the cinema. no idea why. I've only had 2 panic attacks in my life and both times, huge amounts of uppers and psychedelics were involved. I think I'm actually scared of the Imax.

Hope this happens to me when I go, hopefully be limnal throughout. Are you employed by Imax as some secret persuader?

aw were they understanding when you got in touch with them later? i once had to make a hasty exit from a 1st date when they brought up anal.

i get that excuse at work ALL THE TIME. you'd think it would be embarrassing but it seems to be a standard acceptable excuse. why?

everyone poops. some people poop fiery hot jets of liquid like a chocolate garden hose.

its less embarrasing than ''my herpes has flared up''