My Scientology Movie

Good docu. Casting actors for Cruise and in particular Miscavige was an interesting and effective angle to approach the subject.

Also interesting to see a different side of Marty, strange that he would suddenly become so unhinged. You'd think he'd be used to it after 20 plus years of dealing with squirrel busters, hope they're not starting to get to him too much.

yea watched this last night - those Squirrel Busters were scary! Think the low quality phone footage of it made it all the more surreal

But dear lord, those psychopaths he meets in the airport - they take the cake!

overall - I definitely enjoyed it, but was left wanting more

Swiss Army Man

Daniel Radcliffe is a farting corpse for an hour and a half. A role deserving of an Oscar

He seems nice but Daniel Radcliffe may be the worst actor currently in employment. He tries though.

patriots day trailer

so last year peter berg made that bp oil movie, we'r- oh that was this year? that was this month? someone want to tell this guy to maybe chill out, make another battleship movie or something. wait so he already filmed this, like it's done? does he know there's another boston marathon movie called stronger coming out in 2017? this is armageddon and deep impact all over again. fine, whatever, cut a trailer. i guess open on mark wahlberg in domestic comfort "relating" to his wife. yeah, shots of american flags, white homes at sunrise. make it look like a tide commercial. cue up pensive piano. no, i don't want a phantogram cover of "born in the usa". just use america the beautiful. is that too on the nose? who gives a shit. whoa, is that john goodman? that can't be him. ok make pensive piano into emotional piano. oh wow it's that dude from oz. is he playing a nazi in this? can we just, at the end, have a stinger of dzhokhar tsarnaev lighting up a red lightsabre? he's not in the fucking movie? WHAT? ok you know what just play "sabotage" over the whole thing. we can't do that? peter berg still wants to make a 9/11 movie and it will be his force awakens? whatever man.

music by trent reznor and atticus ross

Don't Breath

a cup of cold dripping spunk/10

this is what happens when you let others choose the evening's viewing

Under the Shadow

mint/10

everything the fkn Babadook and the cold cup of dripping spunk above could never be (or achieve)

girl on the train: boring as fucking hell. seriously DO NOT WATCH THIS

taboo: this is an adult film about a guy who starts to boink his mom. really good. and Kay Parker never looked lovelier.

highly recommended

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

taboo: this is an adult film about a guy who starts to boink his mom. really good. and Kay Parker never looked lovelier.

highly recommended

I prefer Taboo II, lol

De Palma:
Great stuff, if you're a fan. Nice overall style, isn't trying to be anything greater than it is - a self-analysis of an exciting career, interesting insights and tidbits of info

Swiss Army Man:
Turned this off half-way through, couldn't deal with it, hated it's sense of humor and overall whiff of pretension,

highly recommended

I prefer Taboo II, lol

does that have Kay Parker too?

btw: another good one is fast cars fast women.

there is a company called vinegar syndrome that's releasing all this stuff on bluray and I'm grabbing everything from them

highly recommended

I prefer Taboo II, lol

does that have Kay Parker too?

btw: another good one is fast cars fast women.

there is a company called vinegar syndrome that's releasing all this stuff on bluray and I'm grabbing everything from them

just watched some netflix docu about the best of xrated films and taboo was feature in it. sounds pretty gross ;O

also watched dracula untold. handful of really cools shots of dude in red cape/10

i agree the idea is gross, but man the movie is good. you should check it out if you can stomach xrated action.

in that docu did they mention barbara broadcast or roommates?

if they didn't, then they failed.

Just watched Re-Animator for the third or fourth time. It never fails to do its job at being weird and silly schlock. The beginning of the film is surprisingly well-acted, given the type of film it really is altogether.

i agree the idea is gross, but man the movie is good. you should check it out if you can stomach xrated action.

in that docu did they mention barbara broadcast or roommates?

if they didn't, then they failed.

they did indeed!

Hypernormalisation doc - fk me that was a lot of info, some known, some truly wtf, although US foreign policy, dictatorships & their legacies (especially a la Curtis) are always intriguing

have to re-watch again later in the week to get it all in the membranes, but the guy has a knack for melding imagery & sound that you dont experience elsewhere, plus that almost hypnotic vocal tone he speaks in eases you into the horror

its all Kissinger's fault/10

yeh gonna watch that rn, trailer/excerpt thingie looks super:

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/oct/15/hypernormalisation-adam-curtis-trump-putin-syria 

I want to see this but I guess you can only stream BBC iPlayer if you're in Britain...