Haha, yeah I'm kind of feeling that. It is very entertaining, but not in the way it was intended.

lol I'm sorry I love Predator and Predator 2 and even can watch the AVP movies but this looks like such trash, it might end up worse than Predators based on this trailer.

favorite part of trailer - kid gets predator arm sheathing mailed to him & contacts predators.

pew pew

looks like the trailer implies the kid is actually navigating the ship. awesome. kid kills predators off the bat, movie voided.

Edited by olo

This is Shane Black but more importantly Fred Dekker, and that's just a trailer. Stop being such negative internet tits.

This is Shane Black but more importantly Fred Dekker, and that's just a trailer. Stop being such negative internet tits.

dude the trailer looks like utter trash

The-Predator-Set-1.jpg

Can't wait for the predators hanging out in a tank with the guyz just kicking back, bet there's gonna a joke about the guyz giving them a beer or something. The audience will all laugh, "WHAT A GREAT FILM" 

yeah shane black has not made a good film since kiss kiss bang bang. the predator looks like shit.

I didn't even like that but at least he has a style, The Monster Squad is fun and if this film manages that then cool.

The Monster Squad is fun and if this film manages that then cool.

hm...

You're blaming the film for something that exists in your brain.

edit: me taking down tec with his own comment in brutal alien warrior fashion

Dc2twJtVQAEKvnj.jpg

Edited by auxien

The Monster Squad is fun and if this film manages that then cool.

hm...

You're blaming the film for something that exists in your brain.

edit: me taking down tec with his own comment in brutal alien warrior fashion

Dc2twJtVQAEKvnj.jpg

You came back an hour later for an edit and you still missed the mark.

Anvil! The Story of Anvil

Excellent docu, ticks all the boxes and a really fun ride, some of the stuff the film maker captures is pure gold... don't necessarily need to be into metal to enjoy (but it does make it all the better!)