Having seen Love in 3D and having a couple of big dollops of spunk fired at me from an unrelenting japper I was eager to see how old Gasper could top it. From that trailer it would appear he's ran out of steam and ideas

I'm watching Stealth. Jet fighter is piloted by an AI that goes "haywire" as  they say.

The AI plane (Eddie) just turned around in mid air with a motorcycle revving up sound.

The movie is pure, horrid trash. Not even in any good way. Just trash. Still watching it, though.

I'm watching Stealth. Jet fighter is piloted by an AI that goes "haywire" as  they say.

The AI plane (Eddie) just turned around in mid air with a motorcycle revving up sound.

The movie is pure, horrid trash. Not even in any good way. Just trash. Still watching it, though.

lol doesn't this have jamie fox and katie holmes or something? i didn't think anyone saw it

lol doesn't this have jamie fox and katie holmes or something? i didn't think anyone saw it

Jamie Foxx is in it, yeah, and he's terrible. Of course, literally everyone in it was terrible. Even the few who just showed up and did their lines, you could tell, they didn't care. It was wwwweeeaaaakkkkkk as fuck. Even the fucking AI voiceover (whoever did that) was just fucking miserably bad. Of course the writing was garbage as well so they weren't working with much.

I watched Lionheart and Cyborg back to back. Jean Claude van Damme is the worst.

cyborg was one of my favorite movies as a kid... :emotawesomepm9:

I was reading up on it as we watched it... it was supposed to be a Spider Man movie at one point. It was also supposed to be a sequel to Masters of the Universe. Amazing.

I watched Lionheart and Cyborg back to back. Jean Claude van Damme is the worst.

Watch Universal Soldier 4 then come back to this thread to apologise.

Apparently James Franco has made a science fiction movie and it looks really really great. Check out the trailer!

someone posted that somewhere else here (I think, or maybe I picked it up elsewhere) and I can't stop watching it. so atrocious and in the most obvious ways, even down to the name! Future World? I had to double and triple check it wasn't some super-ironic parody piece by Rabbitman Franco.

edit: robot girl walks really funny. I might see this.

Edited by usagi

Crimson Tide: Fun drama, works like a stage play basically. I'd probably seen some or all of this at some point many years ago because a couple shots seemed familiar...holds up pretty well. A little too cutesy of an ending/threading but lots of *acting!* I like tense submarine dramas (Hunt For Red October is great too) I guess.

A Fish Called Wanda: Seen this half a dozen times but it's been a few years, still funny as hell on re-watch. Not everything is perfect but it's damned good fun. :)

They Live: First time I've ever seen this...I love this era of John Carpenter's stuff but I've been sorta holding off on this one...It's not perfect (none of his films except maybe The Thing are) but it works well. A few campy moments as you'd expect, but for the most part it's good. Missing a touch extra layering that his better films have, but I'd say it sits close to the Apocalypse Trilogy films, definitely in that same vein. Last minute tits were pretty funny. Would be curious to see this remade/reimagined. 

Loving Vincent - Glad I watched this, was entertaining to watch for the animation alone. Didn't know much about him either so it was good to find a little interest in his life from the film and after.

Some of you guys catch early screening of flicks if I recall. Anyone see Hereditary by chance? Looks like it might be deece. Reviews have been positive.

Dead Ringers 1988

This was supposed to be a horror film. The twins' downfall is rather weird and not very convincing. The psycho gynecologist tools are really... well, psycho-fascinating. The love affair is quite interesting thought, it shows two different personalities and their way of defining love. The whole plot seemed a bit rushed to me, but Jeremy Irons delivers. Something about that guy's presence on screen I really dig. Would love to see him in more roles.

Margin Call 2011

A film about the collapse of real-estate market and the Lehmann Brothers. Despite the major cast, this was a major yawn-fest with a great potential. Jeremy Irons again makes the show.

Edited by Godwin Austen