A guy sweeping the floor for a minute is effective only because it's inside overall conventional storytelling. Otherwise you be watching Bela Tarr or Lav Diaz 10-hour stuff or whatever

Interesting reaction here, its like look this guy has an opinion kill him.
anyway i love the new twin peaks, lynch took television to the next level again.

Interesting reaction here, its like look this guy has an opinion kill him.

anyway i love the new twin peaks, lynch took television to the next level again.

Shun the disbeliever

Lynch on how to watch new TP:

I recommend getting whatever screen you’re looking at as close to your eyes as you can get, and use headphones. Turn the lights down. And then you have a chance of getting into a new world.

I've not been doing headphones, and if I get too close to the telly I get headaches. Usually dim the lights anyway. Might try headphones though.

Lynch on how to watch new TP:

I recommend getting whatever screen you’re looking at as close to your eyes as you can get, and use headphones. Turn the lights down. And then you have a chance of getting into a new world.

loll that's exactly how i've been watching this. lights off headphones on. the sound design on this is so good and there are so many little details & textures to pick up on. Lynch has been heavy into that since day 1.

I just read that that last scene in the Diner, after the guy comes in looking for Bing(?) and the dissonance appears under the music, all the extras change

Also pretty sure that's Bobby sitting with his back to us bottom right, the guy that shouts for Bing comes out from the back of the diner at the very end, that weird guy comes in with the dissonance and looks at Bobby and the same 2 cars drive past the windows 3 times.