Best bit was Carl using a little metal flute thing to summon the truck.

Fucking hilarious.

Indeed. I was chugging back a coke at that point. Shit went all over the place.

I really wanted to climb in my tv and beat the shit out of that fat fuck who wouldn't stop honkin her horn. Deputy Briggs handled it calmly, don't know if that was to show if he was a new man or whatever, but what followed in the passenger seat gotta be linked to his old man. He didn't even look surprised.

All of Bobby's facial expressions were gold too

I always thought he was a little hammy in S1-S2 (tho wasn't everyone) but he's killed it in S3 so far. I would watch his procedural spinoff

Not as good as this kid's expression

ijSu1TG.jpg

All of Bobby's facial expressions were gold too

I always thought he was a little hammy in S1-S2 (tho wasn't everyone) but he's killed it in S3 so far. I would watch his procedural spinoff

Yeah bobbys definitely been killing it this season, his acting has improved tenfold. 

I thought Bobby was pretty good in the original series too. His character was a bit cringy in general but I think he nailed the role

Yeah, he was great. He helped contribute to the soap opera parody and surreal reality of the original series. Plus the scene with Major Briggs describing his vision to Bobby was one of the best scenes of the entire series.

I thought Bobby was pretty good in the original series too. His character was a bit cringy in general but I think he nailed the role

Yeah, he was great. He helped contribute to the soap opera parody and surreal reality of the original series. Plus the scene with Major Briggs describing his vision to Bobby was one of the best scenes of the entire series.

I wonder if that was the turning point in his life, as soon after his dad went awol.

Went on the straight and narrow, joined the police, searched for his dad, probably went digging into project bluebook, proposed to Shelly etc.

true that

Yeah I like the idea that the spacier characters are basically sleeper cells for the White Lodge for when shit goes down. Whether Lynch would do something that straightforward with them or not is another matter.

Best bit was Carl using a little metal flute thing to summon the truck.

Fucking hilarious.

Every time I think of this I laugh. Glorious moment.