I want Ed but I also think it would be hilarious if he just walked through a frame at some point, someone says "Hi, Ed" and then we cut back to more murder hobo bullshit

haha yes, or Gordon rolls into Twin Peaks in the last episode and just gets his car filled up, pays Ed, then leaves

i,ve got a hunch tammy or diane will replace coop in the lodge,whether by accident or sacrifice to enable his escape,the last episode was hard to watch at times,a bit like some of season 2,still good stuff tho,just pre-ordered the soundtrack too

oh damn - haven't heard that theory - not a bad one

I want Ed but I also think it would be hilarious if he just walked through a frame at some point, someone says "Hi, Ed" and then we cut back to more murder hobo bullshit

haha yes, or Gordon rolls into Twin Peaks in the last episode and just gets his car filled up, pays Ed, then leaves

i like this. a lot.

"THANKS FOR THE GAS BIG GUY"

"Yup."

/scene

i want more gotta light episodes (the 2001 twin peaks odyssey trip). the character driven stories are out the window in this series. hellooooooooo ;p

Could that have been evil Coop driving out of town after nearly running that guy at the end off the road? After visiting Sarah?

Could that have been evil Coop driving out of town after nearly running that guy at the end off the road? After visiting Sarah?

I took it as maybe Coopelganger driving into town, and when Sarah Palmer was saying "men are coming" we're gonna see all the different characters converging on twin peaks. Although I dunno how Dougie's gonna end up there.

First scene, talking to The Giant/Fireman/??????.

yes! there's some sort of mission for coop (not mr. c)

the giant messages are always cryptic but everything makes sense in the end

Like many said before this series is a troll fest at its finest. There is some truly bad acting and bad scenes in it and it somehow makes it even more special. I wouldn't be suprised if Cooper never woke up. Lynch seems to love to not scratch an itch.

I will fucking laugh for months and months and months at the butthurt here and on Reddit / Tumblr if Dougie Coop remains in the show for the entirety.

I've noticed a few who seem resigned to this possibility that Coop will not return, many suspecting that the last line will be him and that's it. 

I'm ok with it at this point. Hell this whole thing has delivered so much for me anyway I'll be pretty forgiving at whatever the hell is thrown (or not thrown) at us next.

At this point there's so many unresolved plot points from both the old & new series that it's impossible to answer them all. Especially now that we're so far into the series.

I think they'll only try to resolve the 'Blue Rose'/explosion stuff - and leave the rest unanswered (which could possibly indicate a series 4 imo)...   We will have to see!

Edited by B1000

I would love a season 4 but having to write Albert Rosenfield out of the plot will be a heart-breaker. 

I'm glad he has had all this screen time so far!

First scene, talking to The Giant/Fireman/??????.

yes! there's some sort of mission for coop (not mr. c)

the giant messages are always cryptic but everything makes sense in the end

I kinda think the same which also makes me not think the same because Lynch is pretty fucking good at slapping you round your aunt's ballz with your assumptions.

I would love a season 4 but having to write Albert Rosenfield out of the plot will be a heart-breaker. 

I'm glad he has had all this screen time so far!

He's been utterly beautiful.