IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

i'm shocked not by the fact that Kanye and his minions are sociopaths but that Kanye *also* made a rap track out of the same APhex loop that SNL Andy Samberg used? wtf, that just seems like one of the most uncreative and stupid things Kanye has ever done

word. kayne fucking sucks and always has

i'm shocked not by the fact that Kanye and his minions are sociopaths but that Kanye *also* made a rap track out of the same APhex loop that SNL Andy Samberg used? wtf, that just seems like one of the most uncreative and stupid things Kanye has ever done

I'm shocked by him not getting served with a lawsuit. Unless Aphex is waiting until kanye makes all his money on it and then suing him for royalties lol.

Sounds like they never authorized it.

word. kayne fucking sucks and always has

murica

I've never listened to the Kanye track, never will.

that's the problem, and it doesn't sound like afx, it's a kanye track, lol people pooping about shit they didn't hear

• Of the several albums he’s been working on, SYRO is the “most accessible one.”

that's cool and shit but i wanna hear the least accessible one as well

THIS.

What a great time to be a fan of Richard's music. The rush and excitement is almost unbearable for me.

Anyone else think a video will pop out soon? I have a hard time believing Warp would release a doublehype+ aphex twin album without any proper videos for the Youtubes in 2014. I don't expect something of Come To Daddy or Windowlicker level, but I expect something official.

im buying all aphex albums from here on out. i started with CW. no pirating. its clearly had a good effect
(not counting the 90's when you were forced to buy albums)

Edited by marf

What a great time to be a fan of Richard's music. The rush and excitement is almost unbearable for me.

Anyone else think a video will pop out soon? I have a hard time believing Warp would release a doublehype+ aphex twin album without any proper videos for the Youtubes in 2014. I don't expect something of Come To Daddy or Windowlicker level, but I expect something official.

I'm so stoked right now with all the news from today (tracks confirmed, more albums possible, etc.) Exciting times for Aphex fans indeed!

Guest Papillon

I'm touched that he was touched by fan response to caustic window kickstarter :')

You got the touch.

Aphex cares because we do. The comment about Warp not bothering to help out with organizing a release for MFM was too much... I bet they (Warp) are not laughing.

so instead of the masks this time around everyone can hold up the the album cover above/below their eyes to make their own personalize richard face. brilliant.

Its' been "Pirate All Media" for me since 2013 - but this will be the first album I buy in over a year :emb:

Also, Ive worn out the metz and manchester tracks, but ony really listened to the Singapore track yesterday and its too good to listen to!! LOL I want to wait for the release. metz and man were heard while thinking there would NEVER be another aphex album, so I ate them up.

Something about him obsessively listening to a lot of music made me smile. Also that he was touched by WATMM's efforts.

Also - Yeah that 5 album talk got me hard, but this is Richard. He's been talking about the albums he doesnt and wont release for a long time. It's tradition.

Edited by colunga

Anthony Fantano

this guy is a fucking retard, i hate those cliché guy that do those "quotation marks" with their fingers and rise or down their voices in the same sentence it's pathetic

yeah i mean how dare anyone ever speak with inflection

Don't be scared by some dude's less informed opinion.

I don't see what was wrong with it, EVEN if he gave it a 1/10, he was going by what he was hearing, not 'information'

• Of the several albums he’s been working on, SYRO is the “most accessible one.”

that's cool and shit but i wanna hear the least accessible one as well

The world is not ready.

"soon"

And for all those who've ordered from Amazon Japan, you might get a magnet in with your CD... I got the Japan-only bonus stickers with Exai last year, so they don't have a problem sending them with international orders.

Yeah I just got an e-mail from Amazon and it looks like they've started referring to my purchase as "amazon benefits with magnet [1 songs / domestic board band commentary bonus track] Syro (BRC444)"? (It didn't translate to that before, I think.)