IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

The new Aphex Twin album "Syro" comes out one week from today, but if you pre-purchase either the CD or the LP, you get a handy dandy card that will allow you access to EXCLUSIVE online content beginning NOW!

<--- what does THAT mean?

Where did you see/read that?

I found this at http://thegroovenashville.com/now-taking-pre-orders-for-aphex-twins-syro/

"The dropcard provides you with an exclusive URL to a secret Syro site – only functional via the Tor browser – where Warp Records will be continuously adding new digital content over the upcoming weeks… "

Is this true or just more store disinformation like what happened with the Tommorow's Harvest dropcards ? Guess it doesn't say music, maybe a badger screensaver ?

Edited by afxual healing

The new Aphex Twin album "Syro" comes out one week from today, but if you pre-purchase either the CD or the LP, you get a handy dandy card that will allow you access to EXCLUSIVE online content beginning NOW!

I found this at http://thegroovenashville.com/now-taking-pre-orders-for-aphex-twins-syro/

"The dropcard provides you with an exclusive URL to a secret Syro site – only functional via the Tor browser – where Warp Records will be continuously adding new digital content over the upcoming weeks… "

Is this true or just more store disinformation like what happened with the Tommorow's Harvest dropcards ? Guess it doesn't doesn't say music, maybe a badger screensaver ?

Cool if true! Too bad I don't have one of these dropcards.

I guess this won't apply for peple that preordered via Bleep?

What was going on with the Tomorrow's Harvest dropcards?

I can't even remember the last time shit was this imminent. Maybe I'll get a copy for free like I did with tomorrow's harvest and blerp. Oh the scintillating effervescent joy inside my fucking sugar plum head.

2. | eznz ea2 | 3. xbpi?

I don't think so. The fact that he put xxxx x-xx for the second item and only ??? for the third would suggest that he doesn't know what the third one is.

And if the second one was in fact eznzea2 then he would put 2 and 2 together and KNOW that the third one was xbpi, thus wouldn't put question marks.

I deduce and proclaim it so.

Is this true or just more store disinformation like what happened with the Tommorow's Harvest dropcards ? Guess it doesn't doesn't say music, maybe a badger screensaver ?

Cool if true! Too bad I don't have one of these dropcards.

I guess this won't apply for peple that preordered via Bleep?

What was going on with the Tomorrow's Harvest dropcards?

For Tommorow's harvest, Steady Sounds record store posted something on their Facebook page that the dropcard entitled the owner to exclusive non-LP tracks. When pressed they, of course, couldn't back up this claim.

Edited by afxual healing