IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

joyreeeex *tugs sleeve* joyreeeex joyreex *tugs sleeve* joyrex pls joyreeeeex *tugs sleeve* joyreeex pls pls *tugs* pls joyrex joyrex joyreeeex *tug* pls pls pls pls *tug* joyreeex *tug* joyrex *tug* joyrex i'm not really tugging your sleeve anymore now am i

1. Ok... this has been bugging me a little bit... have people talked about these tracks ending with T#
  2. It seems like it's version numbers and key. Also it seemed like MOST of the T ending tracks are in caps... what ever that means.

1. XMAS_EVE T10
  2. CIRCLON T6A
  3. CIRCLON T14
  4. syro u473 t8+e
  5. PAPA T4
  6. marchrom t30a

ma

Edited by guidewire

1. Ok... this has been bugging me a little bit... have people talked about these tracks ending with T#
  2. It seems like it's version numbers and key. Also it seemed like MOST of the T ending tracks are in caps... what ever that means.

1. XMAS_EVE T10
  2. CIRCLON T6A
  3. CIRCLON T14
  4. syro u473 t8+e
  5. PAPA T4
  6. marchrom t30a

ma

I speculated elsewhere that the T stands for "take". As in, hardware compositions recorded and jammed out several times to get the best version, then edited down in the computer.

• Ok... this has been bugging me a little bit... have people talked about these tracks ending with T#
  • It seems like it's version numbers and key. Also it seemed like MOST of the T ending tracks are in caps... what ever that means.
  • XMAS_EVE T10
  • CIRCLON T6A
  • CIRCLON T14
  • syro u473 t8+e
  • PAPA T4
  • marchrom t30a
ma

My guess is that the "T" means "take" as in "version"

Edited by J3FF3R00

I´m addicted to "marchromt 30a" melody and vocals harmonies perfect with each other, even i dont understand the vocals i try singing along.

russian was never hotter

russian? i hear "keys by the door" and "lose your illusion"

XMAS_EVET10 [120][thanaton3 mix] and MARCHROMT30A edit 2b 96 [104.98] kill me

I´m addicted to "marchromt 30a" melody and vocals harmonies perfect with each other, even i dont understand the vocals i try singing along.

russian was never hotter

in russian, they are singing something like "birds in the iron cages that cannot fly away" one guy said. i also can confirm "...mammals predators and birds...". the rest is really blurred.

russian was never hotter

it's 'use your illusion'

the song is clearly about the downfall of guns n roses and terminator 2.

come on guyz

Guest jasondonervan

russian was never hotter

it's 'use your illusion'

the song is clearly about the downfall of guns n roses and terminator 2.

come on guyz

Chinese Syrocracy

Haven't listened to Syro in almost a week, somewhat purposely (I was also just buried in new good music) as to not overplay it. Just got my Japanese CD that's currently playing, and I really agree it's getting better every listen, especially the faster tracks that I really wasn't thát impressed by at first listen. From now on I'll play the absolute shit out of this album.

russian was never hotter

in russian, they are singing something like "birds in the iron cages that cannot fly away" one guy said. i also can confirm "...mammals predators and birds...". the rest is really blurred.

interesting ! i would like to know what the word : "slus" or "slus a lusha" means. around 1:26-1:30

After many sort of intense full attention listens, today was the first time I listened to it as pretty much background (still on headphones) while I worked. Really works like that too. It made what I was working on feel like a journey. This really is an 'album' more than I think any of his other albums... all of them I say.

Hey Joyrex, maybe you could give us a date as to when your planing on giving us some big news... :wink:

:rtfm: Can we add a 'thou shalt not hype unnecessarily' to the rules? I feel it's implied anyway but still...

Edited by auxien