IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

As an Aphex fan for like 20 years now... fuck i'm old, also I love this album!

Thanks, Rich.

You're not old, there's just more of you spread through time to have loved.

Whoa, an eternalist is up in this joint?

i have 12 posts and I don't like the album imo

if you have below 100 posts, seriously get the fuck out of my face. It's like really? You want me to think your noob ass has a valid opinion? unbelievable

Post count makes your opinion more valid? Get the f**k out ma face. Just shows that you have less of a life.

Just kidding but, your attitude whiffed a bit.

You haven't been around long enough to have an opinion.

:cisfor:

Haha.

I've been here since 1999 and have less than 300 posts. Not necessarily a noob.

I know it's a joke.

i have 12 posts and I don't like the album imo

if you have below 100 posts, seriously get the fuck out of my face. It's like really? You want me to think your noob ass has a valid opinion? unbelievable

Post count makes your opinion more valid? Get the f**k out ma face. Just shows that you have less of a life.

Just kidding but, your attitude whiffed a bit.

Haha.

I've been here since 1999 and have less than 300 posts. Not necessarily a noob.

I know it's a joke.

probably grates though doesn't it. "Maan, i was around when you were still choking down cheerios as a morning regimen before going off to have your brain laundered". Stephen's brain is whiter than white.

How do you know that I haven't lurked for years or even if it's my first account?

I may need to appologise actually, i'm not sure. I think I have just clicked report by accident. My computer is slow at the minute and the screen was jumping all over the place while loading everyones avatars.

dont get home to see my new syro records in the mail till friday and the wait is killing me... hopefully bleep included a dropcard and sticker in mine, which must have been one of the first they shipped out

According to the British track & trace info my Syro's will be delivered today. According to the same company's track & trace code in the Netherlands, it's not even in the depot of DPD yet. Let's see who's right :) I paid extra bucks to have a better / faster shipping (Bleep offered three options, I chose the second best), so let's hope it was worth it.

I hope I have the discipline to not preorder through Bleep ever again (not the first time I'm deciding this), when some shops in the Netherlands (RH, Clone) already sold it on friday, what is in it for the people that pre-ordered from the first minute that still don't have it?

what is in it for the people that pre-ordered from the first minute that still don't have it?

You should've had a digital copy added to your bleep account on Saturday night/Sunday morning

I hope I have the discipline to not preorder through Bleep ever again (not the first time I'm deciding this), when some shops in the Netherlands (RH, Clone) already sold it on friday, what is in it for the people that pre-ordered from the first minute that still don't have it?

Early access to the minipops 67 (source field mix) download, and a sticker and card, as far as I can tell. I didn't order from them this time either since the whole "pay early, get your stuff late" aspect of it has been a turnoff for me in the past and I have a store at walking distance from the office that was somewhat predictably selling it before the release date. But even compared to other online sellers the speed and cost of shipping aren't very competitive.

Guest jasondonervan

Early bird catches the Syro poster!

iPA9kAukbLpBK.JPG

(As previously mentioned many pages ago, Fopp are giving them away with every purchase of Syro, CD or LP)

one thing I've noticed about the negative nancys on here is that they seem annoyed because this album isn't delivering on THEIR expectations of what an Aphex album should be. never mind what Aphex wanted to do or perhaps opening themselves up to some new ideas, it's not what I personally want so waaa waaa waaa I'm gonna bitch and moan and say "not mind blowing" at least 3 times because basically I'm a stupid selfish cunt and all i ever say is waaa waaa waaa moan moan fucking moan i want SAW III blah blah blah.

bollocks to all of you.

Edited by BCM

I didn't see anyone be really negative. A few people said they didn't like it, so what?

Stop being so precious. Your post makes you look a dick not the people saying they didn't like it.

weve heard so many tracks for years off youtube. if it was truly new to us our minds would be blown. like the first time we all heard manchester track and wet ourselves.

Im just worried my Japanese order was lost in translation

what is in it for the people that pre-ordered from the first minute that still don't have it?

You should've had a digital copy added to your bleep account on Saturday night/Sunday morning

True, I immediately downloaded that! It's really not that big of a deal for me anyway (I really shouldn't complain, I already heard it at a listening session), but it does beg the question why anyone should still pre-order with large releases like these. In retrospect I'd rather support the record shops, even if that means paying a buck or so more, at least I get it asap.

Early access to the minipops 67 (source field mix) download, and a sticker and card, as far as I can tell. I didn't order from them this time either since the whole "pay early, get your stuff late" aspect of it has been a turnoff for me in the past and I have a store at walking distance from the office that was somewhat predictably selling it before the release date. But even compared to other online sellers the speed and cost of shipping aren't very competitive.

That sticker / card are handed out at the stores + listening sessions too though, and the minipops track was immediately on YT. But yeah, like you said, it rather get it at a store next time, knowing they have it first.

I saw this popping by on facebook, someone got this at a store here:

10341727_10202803716721393_4790784831974

What I want to know now is where are the Chartreuse Aphex Logo T-Shirts?! Let's get on this, Bleep!

Homemade Poly-T

tumblr_ncaqau7nKf1tr302ho1_500.jpg

Share with the rest of us please!