IGNORED

Syro period interviews

Boris de Vries

First page of Q interview. Pretty good read thus far. It excites me that SYRO is as poppy as it's going to get 8-)

q340-APHEX-TWIN.jpg

lol at the DMT description, only RDJ could say it in such a way. IT's the polar opposite tone from one of the first bands to popularize DMT, Coil

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First page of Q interview. Pretty good read thus far. It excites me that SYRO is as poppy as it's going to get 8-)

q340-APHEX-TWIN.jpg

well at least this picture looks cool, but damm was he electrocuted before the picture was taken ? look at his hair

q340-APHEX-TWIN.jpg

well at least this picture looks cool, but damm was he electrocuted before the picture was taken ? look at his hair

His hair is just dirty, that's all. :) Damn mushrooms-eating hippie!

The latest episode of Pitchfork's podcast is an interview with the guy who interviewed RDJ (done by the guy who wrote their SYRO review) for the website. He talks a lot about their conversation and even mentions WATMM.

http://pitchfork.com/player/download/10901/

really enjoyed this

q340-APHEX-TWIN.jpg

"He's like to try the hardcore South American brew, ayahuasca."

Oh Richard, I know good people there. :)

(funny, cause the last time I took some, I quit the ceremony and put Drukqs...it was amazing of course)

q340-APHEX-TWIN.jpg

I can second his aliens claims.

Here's the full interview from Q Magazine. Captured screenshots from Google Play reader. I signed up for a free trial of Q for 30 days in Google Play store, so you can read it that way as well. Cheers!

P.S. I like Syro

Wicked, thanks for the trouble! Can't really read it properly so I'm hoping that someone will scan the full thing from paper. I added your screens to the OP though :)!

edit: I only saw the second page in full, hurting my eyes trying to read it and discovering there are better quality ones after. Brilliant, nevermind :)!

Holy fucking shit I still haven't heard Syro... are StephenG and me the only ones?

I haven't yet! Not even Minipops! I have set aside time for a listening session this Sunday on a picturesque hilltop near my house.

I just gave it a proper listen yesterday on headphones. Picked up the CD on the 24th. Plan to listen to it more on an upcoming trip. So I as in that club too. I haven't been able to pour over the details as much as I did with Tomorrow's Harvest [back when I had a work computer, heh]

Archived