IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Really hard to keep up so sorry if this has already been posted, but he commented "none of these uploads have been mastered by the way so you might need to tweak the eq a bit, like this one needs a bit more low added etc. Might re-do the most popular ones but rather be makin new stuff"

I would definitely pay for a boxset of the top 10 or so tracks remastered.

Guest sonnyskare

The fun is yet to come - dissecting these tracks and their names, etc.

14 Make A Baby

ramifications

My theory; rdj always wishes he could have a child, but he is a man so he can't have a child himself. "I'm not a woman, you see only womans can get it"

Everytime I try and form a list of favourites from this collection, I realise I've forgotten about most of the bottom half of the SC page. It's going to take a long time to digest the whole thing, hell it took me years to really appreciate some of the finer points of Drukqs.

Keep forgetting how good Ssnb is, it's slowly climbing it's way to Xtal and Ageispolis levels of good to my ears. The Red Calx's, Vocoder Disco, ep string, organ, 7 ∂ƒ∆ [rough mix].

They're just the ones that stick in my mind, everytime one comes on I've forgotten about it's an extra treat. Good times indeed.

I'd really love to know what the vocal sample from 35 Japan is, very lovely contrast to the industrial clanks and clonks.

it's a remix of the track 'sand lowe' from here but all i can find of it anywhere online is a live performance

guys i just came across fork rave on my playlist, there are so many good tracks id almost forgotten this one

i know its early but i think we can all agree its never too early to rave

Yep, I ended up playing that at least three times yesterday evening, and will give it another listen as soon as I get home and get through the new tracks.

guys i just came across fork rave on my playlist, there are so many good tracks id almost forgotten this one

Yep, I ended up playing that at least three times yesterday evening, and will give it another listen as soon as I get home and get through the new tracks.

I wonder if RDJ would be embarassed or proud that I used it as my workout music. He'd be both, I'd like to think that, really!

I'd really love to know what the vocal sample from 35 Japan is, very lovely contrast to the industrial clanks and clonks.

it's a remix of the track 'sand lowe' from here but all i can find of it anywhere online is a live performance

http://www.discogs.com/artist/1092099-Kiki-13 this might help.

that track is a mix of knife fork freq, which is much more of a beast imo Edited by MIXL2

Guest Monsieur Vernierport

Yo! / bonjours

Another lurker-cum-newbie here, luvd this shit ever since AI2 days

Basking in the collective bliss fa sho

the first Winter of Love in history !

Long may the party continue

Dubplate !

Nice catch, thanks! I'll see if I can dig it up somewhere.

Guest sonnyskare

14 Make A Baby

ramifications

My theory; rdj always wishes he could have a child, but he is a man so he can't have a child himself. "I'm not a woman, you see only womans can get it"

Additionally, he accepts that he can't be a woman,"but you can't have bread everyday, if you [don't] want to get a baby". Essentially he is realizing that not everyone can be a woman(bread), and that men are also needed to make a baby.

Nice catch, thanks! I'll see if I can dig it up somewhere.

its on yt i saw it the other day, will try finding it (was in japanese text)

Edited by B1000

14 Make A Baby

ramifications

Additionally, he accepts that he can't be a woman,"but you can't have bread everyday, if you [don't] want to get a baby". Essentially he is realizing that not everyone can be a woman(bread), and that men are also needed to make a baby.
I still like to think that you are skrillex

Guest sonnyskare

14 Make A Baby

ramifications

I still like to think that you are skrillex
I wish, he's pretty good at making music. I'm not

Guest progben

To everyone hoping for Drukqs: " I was doing stuff in the early 90’s, similar to you but I didn't know about you when I did it ! Im also 43 years old :) I’m going to be uploading it to soundcloud soon, gotta dust off the old DAT’s & cassettes!"

Surely this kinda implies that he's only gonna be uploading stuff from tape he made in the 90's?

I really hope for Drukqs, though.

Pleeeease.

Hey, so is this the first mention of this whole thing??! Is the Timothy Forward the champion of WATMM?

afx2_zps4hiphsgi.png

https://soundcloud.com/user487363530

Me too

Edit: looks like afxafxafxafxafxafx was the first person to follow this profile too... interesting! Good tunes

X F is the king, he bought faphex soundcloud go pro

Edited by Ivan Ooze

i hope he releases the famously lost mp3 tracks (drukqs-era stuff & squarepusher tracks) ..or maybe it was a joke. :)

imagine an unreleased Mt. St-Michel-esque track!

Edited by B1000