IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Entirely unrelated, but Backdoor.Ranky.S from Analord 11 reminds me a lot of this:

[youtubehd]MPLfeX50uBY[/youtubehd]

Many late nights struggling through terrifying dark caves on my NES got this ingrained deep into my subconscious. Kind of creepy too, every time you went down a level deeper into the cave the music slowed down and got one step lower. If you were in a long enough dungeon it would get to sound like this:

[youtubehd]3nEx4gAxwvQ[/youtubehd]

Edited by NI64

damn, i changed underwear just this morning only to soil them now.

keep 'em comin' richard pls!!!

yep, this is the same one as in the syrobonkers interview. it's mental. and it's in WAV format too!

Edited by jejunum

Aphex #1 fan already commented a million times....

also lol:

>Sounds like shit

>@lucidarchetype: incorrect but I have 3 tracks dedicated to that kind of source material, ill pm them over 2u

lol

was already thinking about commenting how this modular track really sounds like drukqs-outtakes :dadjoke:

oh my god, haven't listened to the track yet as i want to keep it in mint condition but took a look at the waveform. that's a lot of clipping! seems to be a great recording, but sorry, it won't get near my hifi equipment.

regards,

s. teve. hoffmaestro mulletson