IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

1 hour ago, cern said:

--------- THE NOVATION BASS STATION II TRACK PLEASE RDJ GIVE IT TO US -----------

This is one of those snippets that I have, been waiting a full track for ever since they uploaded it. It actually sounds fucking awesome

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, diatoms said:

:aphexsign:

@ 23:08 full or at least most of afx novation track

Goddamn, that track SLAPS

• Like 2
  • Big Brain 1

On 6/25/2024 at 9:37 PM, diatoms said:

:aphexsign:

@ 23:08 full or at least most of afx novation track

What is that tune at 56:31?
Nevermind. Found it.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2024 at 3:09 PM, Ivan Ooze said:

The unreleased afx tunes he played live were so good.

Don't have hopes for a new release sooon, 2 bad

Why would you say that? SAW II remaster is just that... not a new release

On 6/28/2024 at 2:08 PM, Squee said:

What is that tune at 56:31?
Nevermind. Found it.

I also asked the same question last year. This tune is mint.

On 6/28/2024 at 10:08 PM, Bubba69 said:

I probably hear this one (3rd timestamp) in my head every single day 

Savage didn't realise that bloke had compiled them again like he did on the last tour, said it before and I'll say it again I hope he releases some of those jungley ones, there are so many unreleased tracks from those last 2 tours that are amazing, I can't get my head around him not releasing them, all sorts of styles I think it could make an amazing album, I'll probably get grief for saying this but I don't think Syro showed off his range as well as it could have. I understand that he doesn't have to do anything for anybody else except himself he has probably made ridiculous coin off those 2 tours and their merch sales and bblr and now this year the expanded Digeridoo and Saw2 releases but I still pine for the days when he was putting out records more regularly 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mattthegoone said:

Savage didn't realise that bloke had compiled them again like he did on the last tour, said it before and I'll say it again I hope he releases some of those jungley ones, there are so many unreleased tracks from those last 2 tours that are amazing, I can't get my head around him not releasing them, all sorts of styles I think it could make an amazing album, I'll probably get grief for saying this but I don't think Syro showed off his range as well as it could have. I understand that he doesn't have to do anything for anybody else except himself he has probably made ridiculous coin off those 2 tours and their merch sales and bblr and now this year the expanded Digeridoo and Saw2 releases but I still pine for the days when he was putting out records more regularly 

Yeah it was probably easier when Rephlex was running to put out music, rather than the ballache that it is with Warp.

• Like 2

Unreleased Cylob AFX collab 😀

Listen to Airfix Tape, a playlist by M on #SoundCloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/AzhMD

Joyrex could likely verify the authenticity considering one of the track titles...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

The thick plottens...This is supposedly the source.

Screen Shot 2024-07-06 at 09.05.43.png

Cover.jpg

From the YouTube description:

---Manios rip of a unreleased 1995 cassette from DJ Food. I fixed some panning issues that was in the original rip "A 3rd Gen Bootleg of unreleased aphex material ripped from DATS in 95. All rights belong to Richard David James & Chris Jeffs respectively." You are probably wondering where are the other tracks on the tracklist? Well Manios decided to only give us a rip of the original material. Basically meaning the other tracks are already publicly available online. This does suck as we can't listen to this as a full experience. But hey at least we got a rip in the first place.---

But this leak is meant to be Cylob, right?
Yet this tape only contains Mike Paradinas and Luke Vibert tunes along with RDJ.

Edited by DucksOpinion
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, DucksOpinion said:

The thick plottens...This is supposedly the source.

Screen Shot 2024-07-06 at 09.05.43.png

Cover.jpg

From the YouTube description:

---Manios rip of a unreleased 1995 cassette from DJ Food. I fixed some panning issues that was in the original rip "A 3rd Gen Bootleg of unreleased aphex material ripped from DATS in 95. All rights belong to Richard David James & Chris Jeffs respectively." You are probably wondering where are the other tracks on the tracklist? Well Manios decided to only give us a rip of the original material. Basically meaning the other tracks are already publicly available online. This does suck as we can't listen to this as a full experience. But hey at least we got a rip in the first place.---

But this leak is meant to be Cylob, right?
Yet this tape only contains Mike Paradinas and Luke Vibert tunes along with RDJ.

This is absolutely the source... That's where I found it 😂 I probably should have included that info in the OP...

Edited by Jed