IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

soundcloud and copyright robots are fucking annoying. Its beyond me how a company actually lets an algorithm decide 'fair use', and i say that facetiously because of course it doesn't decide that, it acts like the 'fair use' concept doesn't exist. cool

Oh god, came back from work and there's 40 more tracks... I think I'll wait for this to be over to download them all and have an Aphex-only day. SC is kinda gross for mass listening.

Edited by Perezvon

styles he hasn't dropped yet in soundcloud deluge:

-electro acoustic compositions/manipulated field recordings
-computer controlled acoustic tracks
-drukqs style acid+breaks

it seems like besides that he's put something up from almost every conceivable era, which makes sense since those styles above are mostly from Drukqs and beyond

'old' tracks he hasn't dropped that we know exist:

Gabbro Rod Fix (1995/1996/1997?)

Crappy (complex equation early version)

Crappy (totally different version sounds like evil Come to Daddy/RDJ era)

Edited by John Ehrlichman

Guest FredFurther

Can't help but notice some of the commenters flushing tracks out at their profiles. More specificaly: https://soundcloud.com/djaewsoemee

Tempted to think things about it!

I totally love these moments! Dropped by here earlier today to find more info on the new ep, found this. Om My! Thanx a million times Rich!

Don't worry, i'm currently uploading a huge rar file with all images and tracks including girl boy dark ver.

man, I cant thank you enough

girl boy

https://mega.co.nz/#!L9lDGTyb!7q2YIYYAPCulFmN0pF4NeK2j9Qq2EK-rYQZy1-Ha8Gg

i hope im not violating, right? if so ill delete the link next second

so it was ok for him to upload different versions of circlont, avril 14 etc on syrobonkers sc interview, but now, all of a sudden, bot deleted girl/boy?

Edited by Mag

This is insane! Probably only managed to listen to just over 1/2 of them so far but no cares and cutting I think are my favs thus far, so many goodies though!

last minute of Cutting is so beautiful :music: