IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Don't worry, i'm currently uploading a huge rar file with all images and tracks including girl boy dark ver.

man, I cant thank you enough

girl boy

https://mega.co.nz/#!L9lDGTyb!7q2YIYYAPCulFmN0pF4NeK2j9Qq2EK-rYQZy1-Ha8Gg

i hope im not violating, right? if so ill delete the link next second

Thanks for uploading this! It seems like this is the one "missing track" that many people are missing. You da man!

The track listing just sounds like they're old file names he had on his computer for tentative tracklists etc, I doubt there's a 71 track album hidden somewhere here.

the best we can do is organize by upload order, sound, and years listed in comments

wouldn't want to go too overboard and group similar sounding tracks - none of his real releases are like that. ill personally stick with upload order group by day i think

(oh and obviously numbers in front of titles - two in a group cant share one)

Edited by Zeffolia

The track listing just sounds like they're old file names he had on his computer for tentative tracklists etc, I doubt there's a 71 track album hidden somewhere here.

I don't think so. I think they are numbered as they should be kept and the order will become clear. I'm saying 5 releases here.

Guest bitroast

in itunes i put all tracks albums as "old stuff"

it's called #like early aphex on mine. that hashtag still makes me lol

agreed.

Guest Kilgore

Don't worry, i'm currently uploading a huge rar file with all images and tracks including girl boy dark ver.

man, I cant thank you enough

girl boy

https://mega.co.nz/#!L9lDGTyb!7q2YIYYAPCulFmN0pF4NeK2j9Qq2EK-rYQZy1-Ha8Gg

i hope im not violating, right? if so ill delete the link next second

Thanks for uploading this! It seems like this is the one "missing track" that many people are missing. You da man!

Thank you! Amazing.

I don't think so. I think they are numbered as they should be kept and the order will become clear. I'm saying 5 releases here.

A third of the tracks so far don't have numbers, which helps the case that they are arbitrary imo

I agree with Willybumbum.

Edited by Rpeg

nah man, that's just order he layed them down to DAT or digitized for home listening. There's bound to be gaps from the ones he ended up releasing. There is also no way he this is going to be a boxset, at least not soon. This is his way of circumventing the annoying process of getting his backlog of tracks out without going through a label, he's expressed his annoyance with that in a few interviews.

A third of the tracks so far don't have numbers, which helps the case that they are arbitrary imo

I agree with Willybumbum.

I just see them as extras. I've convinced myself that 5 or so numbered releases will become clear when he's done posting. I really hope so anyway. I need that kind of structure.

where in the chronology did '5 girl boy dark version' fit into? sorry i just gotta get everything

94 - 8 Metal Beat

95 - 24 Afx 71 1

96 - 5 Girl Boy Dark Version

97 - 7 Cutting

98 - 5 sline

thanks much!

You see what happens when you choose to dismiss the possibility of these numbers being proper tracklisting. The numbers just become part of the track title used by everyone and that gets quite annoying.

Not sure what you mean. The title is 8 Metal Beat (well it's Metal Beat and in RDJs folder it's track 8, but we don't know what that folder is called and what else is in it)

For collecting everything it's a good idea to keep track of what track is the 97th, 96th etc so you know if you're off. At the end a better tracklisting could be made or stick with upload order.

anyway who cares

fucking red calx

Edited by Zeffolia

I think Avril 14th melody was developed from 28 organ

I was just about to say.

Same theme, anyway. Exactly the same first few intervals.

Yeah, the whole thing is practically the same as Avril 14th. Well, with percussion of course.

https://soundcloud.com/waffenss/109-organ-14th

about?

Hahahaha! Nice try, mate. I think Avril 14th must be transposed up a little.

I wouldn't expect them to be exact, though. I mean, with my own work I definitely take sketches of things that didn't really turn out and rework them, remix them, steal from them, etc. Sounds like this is what happened here with Organ/Avril14th

You see what happens when you choose to dismiss the possibility of these numbers being proper tracklisting. The numbers just become part of the track title used by everyone and that gets quite annoying.

Not sure what you mean. The title is 8 Metal Beat (well it's Metal Beat and in RDJs folder it's track 8, but we don't know what that folder is called and what else is in it)

For collecting everything it's a good idea to keep track of what track is the 97th, 96th etc so you know if you're off. At the end a better tracklisting could be made or stick with upload order.

Please lets all just agree to remove the number from the title when discussing tracks. It's clearly not part of the title. This will frustrate me too much forever.