IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Wish the dump will continue. JR didn't help by saying it was just getting started

but Joy started a thread "would you buy soundclog stuff" so maybe that was a hint?

because we can't even start making lists of what will be in physical release, untill we know that it actually stopped

maybe he had a break to let people enjoy new MNLTH/global goon material? :emotawesomepm9:

Mike P posted a little while ago that he recalls a lot more tracks, and also one of Richard's last comments on soundcloud was he couldn't look at it anymore for the moment, so this could keep going

What if RDJ is terminally ill and this dump is his last tittle gift to the world before his imminent demise.

What if RDJ knows that earth is terminally ill and this dump is his last little gift to the world before everyone goes nuclear and we're fucking doomed?

edit: *imminent

Edited by Mag

Wish the dump will continue. JR didn't help by saying it was just getting started

but Joy started a thread "would you buy soundclog stuff" so maybe that was a hint?

because we can't even start making lists of what will be in physical release, untill we know that it actually stopped

rdj reaction: new boxset: "260 traks u cant find on soundclog"! for cash. :cerious:

What if RDJ is terminally ill and this dump is his last tittle gift to the world before his imminent demise.

Jesus christ dude get a fucking grip

my thoughts too

Guest Toastmann

What if RDJ knows that earth is terminally ill and this dump is his last little gift to the world before everyone goes nuclear and we're fucking doomed?

edit: *imminent

New shit is imminent:

World War III followed by a nuclear winter.

Sorry mate, I'm just paranoid like that. Before Syro's announcement I had a recurring fear that RDJ was planning a come-back, only to die in a traffic accident right before he could launch it. :cry:

Sorry mate, I'm just paranoid like that. Before Syro's announcement I had a recurring fear that RDJ was planning a come-back, only to die in a traffic accident right before he could launch it. :cry:

tumblr_nj5skrMdWW1s945j7o1_400.gif

To answer the earlier question, it sounds like Bjork is indeed aware of the SC dump

http://pitchfork.com/news/58531-bjork-shares-lotic-remix-of-notget-songs-that-inspired-vulnicura-on-rinse-fm/

ha nice thanks for that confirmation now i feel like an idiot for not going up to her and asking -

(wouldnt have been afraid to at all... she was with a group of ppl tho.)

Hi, any of you guys have a link to download the SoundCloud tracks? the one i find didn't have them all.

page 282, no?
Did anyone here managed to get hold of the ital Tek soundcloud dump from a while back?

i still havent been able to digest everything

the amazingness of this dump is beyond words

i still havent learned all track names even. i go thru list and wow whats this?

i still can't beleive how fucking beautiful Ssnb is. It's so fucking good, and I'm sure he knewed it. Probably when he said that he kept best tracks for himself was true at some point