IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

"Diskhat ALL Prepared1mixed [snr2mix]" description changed if you guys didn't notice.

another mix,

In answer to the questions I keep getting asked.

ccai pt2 , part 1 is Drukqs, as that was the first thing I released that utilised computer controlled instruments, namely a modified Yamaha disklavier, 2nd gen and a couple of midi controlled solenoid based drum mechanisms I made just after I got the Disklavier.
I kept seeing them [disklaviers] in hotels, usually used to pipe muzak around the place and thought why doesn't anyone actually use one of these to compose music on and make beats etc!
A couple of times when i saw them in hotel lobbies, i sneaked up to the disklavier and set it to play ultra low pitch and very slow, funny watching peoples reactions, it was down every corridor etc
NOBODY i spoke to back in around 1999 inc. people at yamaha knew how to connect one of these to a computer and I had to take my computer into Yamaha to try it out to see how fast these things could go, no info on the net then either.
The first year I burned out countless solenoids in the thing and learnt how to repair them myself, the more recent gen ones like I used at the barbican have temperature cut outs on them thankfully, i’ve still fried a few though!

Did anyone screenshot it? It was about finding another old box of tapes from the 1989 area that he didn't share with anyone before, and he said he would want to upload this first before and if he does decide on uploading trax from later periods.

Did anyone screenshot it? It was about finding another old box of tapes from the 1989 area that he didn't share with anyone before, and he said he would want to upload this first before and if he does decide on uploading trax from later periods.

Got so many tapes left and just found another box that I hadn't seen in many years and not given to anyone, wanted to get as many of the old ones up before and if I keep uploading from later periods.
#pbod

Greetings. Long time lurker inspired to sign up due to this Soundcloud dump. I have enjoyed following it all via this thread and am only just coming to terms with the existing 157 tracks. I was delighted to see that little cloud symbol come up on my phone again a short while ago.

!!!!!

Got so many tapes left and just found another box that I hadn't seen in many years and not given to anyone, wanted to get as many of the old ones up before and if I keep uploading from later periods.

#pbod

:D

Life is good again

Edited by m.leafeater.dl

!!!!!

#pbod

:D

Life if good again

fuckin hell yeah!!!!!!!!