The daddy collects it
With a grin
Our cat
In a bonkers of yarn
He'll never return it
So with your comeback
We'll have to make new cats
Edited by rst

Ssnb is probably my overall favourite track of the bunch, after much listening. It's just a perfect slice of RDJ pie. Praise be to the ginger Wiz.

The melody from this track keeps coming back to me, puts me in such a nice place. I would really like to hear some remixes come out of this lot of tracks.

If Rich had a terminal illness, don't you think he would be trying to sell the tracks so he could leave some money for his fam Breaking Bad style, rather than just give them away. Doesn't make any sense.

Everytime RDJ uploads a track, somewhere a kitten dies :catghost:

:catbed: Let's make new kittens then.

While you were away
My cat became afx' son
Slowly unraveled
In a bonkers of yarn
The daddy collects it
With a grin
Our cat
In a bonkers of yarn
He'll never return it
So with your comeback
We'll have to make new cats

was beauty, did cry

Right, is there a download of the dump complete with every track sorted into a virtual album of the prospective year it was recorded? I keep getting lost and it would be handy if everything was categorised by a hardcore (hatscarf) into 1988/1989, 1991/1992, etc for easy listening

Edited by FinePrimitiveSounds

J said that Richard is too focused on other items at the moment. He can't even continue with that "little imminint new shit project" so I guess there is no time for soundclog dumps as well, (as it took almost a week just to choose and upload tracks). I think when he'll get the shit out of his way he'll upload some more, cause we know for sure that there is more :fear: . (according to Mike P). So we wait and hope and ooze. No reason to panic.

also was "fly away babies good luck" written after 155 tracks have been uploaded, or before?

Yeah, still caning these constantly, they are ace and so varied, cheers Richard!

There's a couple of tracks from '90 ish that blow my mind, I think it's CoolTempoDemo and one or two others that go from pretty typical sounding old school beats to the most crazy drum fills for a bar or two that are really complex and full on

Madness to think he was fucking about making those types of noises from WAY back