IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

@user18081971: shit just realised i was playing tht box nrg track live off my computer, i aint got those files anymore, my crazy french girlfriend at the time stepped on my laptop and snapped it in half...as it was angled up...totally fucked the hardrive, lost shed loads of tunes..

:psyduck:

I hope the Rome track wasn't in that hard-drive.

@user18081971: shit just realised i was playing tht box nrg track live off my computer, i aint got those files anymore, my crazy french girlfriend at the time stepped on my laptop and snapped it in half...as it was angled up...totally fucked the hardrive, lost shed loads of tunes..

:psyduck:

Is what you call the Rome track what I call the Sonar 2011 track? that's the recording I've listened to most

I swear somewhere in this thread is a screencap of him confirming a release of that one

syduck:

Is what you call the Rome track what I call the Sonar 2011 track? that's the recording I've listened to most

I swear somewhere in this thread is a screencap of him confirming a release of that one

Yeah that's the one and yes he confirmed way before that he's gonna release it at some point.

It's a Squarepusher track so I guess the track is still okay.

do we have a source on that? I've seen it attributed to both Tom n Rich, but I've never actually seen/heard it in a Squarepusher set and Aphex said it was marked for release, but I guess he didn't explicitly say released by himself.

It's a Squarepusher track so I guess the track is still okay.

do we have a source on that? I've seen it attributed to both Tom n Rich, but I've never actually seen/heard it in a Squarepusher set and Aphex said it was marked for release, but I guess he didn't explicitly say released by himself.

Check the Warp20 set by Squarepusher and you'll hear it among other all unreleased tracks.

syduck:

Yeah that's the one and yes he confirmed way before that he's gonna release it at some point.

he never confirmed anything guys, he just said "yes and no" and people were just INTERPRETING how he meant it. it was just wishful thinking of the fans, i guess we all have to wait and hope

...and yes i'm pretty sure now too that it's a squarepusher track (check out warp20 set as mentioned before)

Edited by indulin

The Rome track is definitely a massive tune and has been milked for years for huge trolling effect. Both parties (Tom and Rich) have eluded to making it or something to do with it.

Maybe it's about time to kick out the motherfucking jams and release it?

Richard just made his soundcloud profile all white. His FB page banner was white just before Syro was announced. Maybe an announcement incoming?

(Holy shit, I think I overthink much)

have you also noticed... your avatar?

Richard just made his soundcloud profile all white. His FB page banner was white just before Syro was announced. Maybe an announcement incoming?

(Holy shit, I think I overthink much)

have you also noticed... your avatar?

Not too long ago this

/////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\//\////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\////\/\/\\\\\\\\\\/\/\\\\\/\/\\\\\\/\/\\\\\\ /\/\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\thanks for all your lush messages on here and the PM's/\/\/\/\/////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/\\HAPPY spladgyklax\\\\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\//\////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\////\/\/\\\\\\\\\\/\/\\\\\/\/\\\\\\/\/\\\\\\ /\/\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/\\\\\\\\\//////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\//\////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\////\/\/\\\\\\\\\\/\/\\\\\/\/\\\\\\/\/\\\\\\ /\/\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\//\////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\////\/\/\\\\\\\\\\/\/\\\\\/\/\\\\\\/\/\\\\\\ /\/\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\//\/////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\//\////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\////\/\/\\\\\\\\\\/\/\\\\\/\/\\\\\\/\/\\\\\\ /////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\//\////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\////\/\/\\\\\\\\\\/\/\\\\\/\/\\\\\\/\/\\\\\\ /\/\//\/\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\////\//////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\//\////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\////\/\/\\\\\\\\\\/\/\\\\\/\/\\\\\\/\/\\\\\\ /\/\/\/\\\\\\\\\\/\/\\\\\/\/\\\\\\/\/\\\\\\ /\/\///\////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\////\/\/\\\\\\\\\\/\/\\\\\/\/\\\\\\/\/\\\\\\ /\/\//////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\//\////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\////\/\/\\\\\\\\\\/\/\\\\\/\/\\\\\\/\/\\\\\\ /\/\/

was just spladgyklax.

now he's wishing the listener a HAPPY spladgyklax.

Plus I'm pretty sure those back n' fowad slashes r a code er something

A4CA7C64-DEF7-4D1C-A77B-25AF553A9A32-916

Code? Tssss, what is he cold er somethin'?. Close da window.

This track is pretty much the brother of the Rome/Sonar track (similar beat, etc) so yeah pretty sure it's SP.

[youtubehd]5PxmwtEeIfI[/youtubehd]

yup definitely out of the same series, same percussion etc...